What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why is Souths the most hated team on here?

BunniesMan

Immortal
I don't hate Souths. There is one annoying poster who has absolutely NFI about rugby league, yet consistently pops up with the most ludicrous comments in posts... You can tell the bloke is a sycophantic liar of epic proportions.
That son of a bitch. Let's get him!

I don't hate Souths. There is one annoying poster who has absolutely NFI about rugby league, yet consistently pops up with the most ludicrous comments in posts... You can tell the bloke is a sycophantic liar of epic proportions.

Mate, put that attention seeking tool on ignore.

Too many posters on here are feeding that coksuker's delusional ego.

It will be the best thing you did on LU.

I have a granule of sympathy for genuine Souffs supporters solely because of this particular f**ktard, as I believe he uses Souffs as a vehicle for his own demented Histrionic personality disorder whilst not being a true Souffs supporter. I am using his lack of game attendance and chronic lying as proof of this.

Everyone knows that Souffs should only be used on a "LOL by LOL" basis.

thommo4pm

Coach
I haven't read the entire thread, but in answer to original posters question.

I don't hate Souths, and I wouldn't even say I dislike them.

It would be good for their long time supporters to see them win a comp this year.
And it would likely be huge publicity for Rugby League as the media would jump all over it.

I never really had any bad feelings towards Souths until one or two supporters showed up on these forums and turned most of the threads into nothing but a massive trolling session.

For the vast majority of Souths fans I wish them well this year.

Sure our clubs have a big rivalry, but I know what winning the comp in 2010 felt like for me, and it's been a long time between drinks for the true Souths fans.

BunniesMan

Immortal
You take offence at a bunch of shit-stirring on teh interwebz because you think it's a personal insult against some people you know/are related to? That'll do me. That'd be like me taking Raiders_Spooners and STD's constant taunts that all Saints fans are utter f**kwits to heart. Anyone who has two brain cells to rub together realises that such generalisations are pure bullshit and are designed purely to stir shit and get a rise out of opposition supporters. Lighten up a bit mate. ;-)
Sounds like everyone who gets mad at me.

Galeforce

Bench
And this is why we LOL @ 50uffs idiots like you :lol:

News ltd let you back in

HAw Haw Haw , what an idiot you are , another revisionist.
Souths won the court case in 2001 and were BACK in the competition in 2002. So News did not let us back in, you dope.
The high court decision you quote was in 2003 , derrrr

Repeat you are a dope .
I made a simple statement and was correct . you are the one who came back calling folks idiots and being wrong in the process!!!!

you are a first class imbecilic dope.
For the slimy dope you are , not that it will register with you as you will only change your point of rant.

Souths went to court in 2001 and WON .It is fair to say that court victory meant we were illegally kicked out .Because of that victory we came back into the competition in 2002.

Subsequent court cases in 2003 were irrelevant to Souths coming back in 2002. Dope:p

Last edited:

philgood

Juniors
As a Wests Tigers supporter, i would like to see Souths win it this year.

I still have less respect for the clubs who defected to Super League and caused alot of damage to this great game.

chrisD

Coach
BunniesMan seems to be a big reason for all the hate.

He is the best troll I have ever seen by a massive margin. That time he pretended like he was pretending to be at the game and had the game day thread going mental was genius.

Stagger Lee

Bench
they were illegally kicked out.So stick it!

:lol:

You can have your hissy fit, stamp your feet and cry all you want to but the fact is Souths lost the court case ... News LTD actions to kick Souths out of the league were proven by the highest court in the land to be legal.

I presume from all of your previous post you are not able to comprehend the high courts verdict. Please get an adult to explain it to you slowly. :p

Hey I was unhappy with news Ltd as well but being unhappy with the desicion does not change it

Galeforce

Bench
:lol:

You can backpedal, and squirm as much as you want too Galefarce but you know that the high court case showed that News LTD actions were legal ;-)

Build a bridge and get over it :D

The 2001 court case is the bridge . Winning that got Souths back into 2002 competition. Winning the 2001 court case meant that Souths were illegally kicked out. Winning that court case got Souths back in.
The 2003 court case was not relevant to getting Souths back in for 2002.You build a bridge you dope as to why a 2003 court case loss got Souths back in 2002 , you dope.

Juju

Juniors
The 2001 court case is the bridge . Winning that got Souths back into 2002 competition. Winning the 2001 court case meant that Souths were illegally kicked out. Winning that court case got Souths back in.
The 2003 court case was not relevant to getting Souths back in for 2002.You build a bridge you dope as to why a 2003 court case loss got Souths back in 2002 , you dope.
why don't one of you post a link to a reputable article because right now you both look geniused

Latest posts