What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why is Souths the most hated team on here?

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
The simple fact is that I think a lot of posters on this site are 15 years of age or less and have no recollection of Souths ever being even remotely competitive and don?t understand what Souths supporters feel that they have every right to be proud of and don?t appreciate that most of the superlatives (including the often mentioned and maligned ?Pride of the League? tag) were given to us by people from outside the club. Like Claude Corbett in 1925. Clubs like St George Illawarra and Wests Tigers have no history to draw upon and would much prefer that we didn?t either and I believe resent the fact. The rest either just don?t like Russell Crowe or Bunniesman.

In saying that this website does not reflect a fair cross-section of the greater rugby league community. Most of the outright hate is only found here and on an Easts forum.

You prattle on like Ian Curtis.

Oh...that's right - you've been dead for 30 years.

boonboon

Juniors
Because souths are scum and have been since they cheated the tigers out of a premiership by turning up and kicking off And thier scummy fans have continued in that vain to this day

Rebel

First Grade
Is this thread still going? We all know its because of their fans.
Souths used to be my second favourite team but the dribble that some of their fans post here... well, I guess you could say I now, Lol@them?

Dear Miller was a legend. When you use the '^' Symbol it means the post above you. '^^' two posts above you, so on and so forth.
Its not like an exclamation mark when you add more to drive it all home.

Dear George

Do you really have to be such a pedantic prick? Lol

M2D2

Bench
You can't find sickness like that anywhere. You think sickness like that grows on trees? Nobody is sicker than me, nobody.

Big Tim

First Grade
There you go BV3000.

19 pages of reasons why everyone on here hates your club.

I think its quite clear.

Silent Knight

First Grade
If the thread was titled "Why is Newcastle the most hated team on here" I reckon Skeepe could reach 19 pages by himself.

Latest posts