What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why LOL@SOuffs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
why lol@souffs?

this is why:

Effective immediately, the following users will no longer be welcome in the South Sydney forum on LU-

Muzby
Cliffhanger
Always Green
Kiama Saint

As the largest contributors to the lol at Souths thread on the main board, you have identified yourselves as the largest Souths haters on this entire site. As such, you are no longer welcome to post in the South Sydney area of the site. Anything you post here will be moved to the troll thread.

It takes months for most of the boards on LU to identify the main trolls and blacklist them. As a mod on this part of the site, I would just like to take the opportunity to thank you for identifying yourselves. You have saved me a significant amount of work.

hahahaha.. precious much?

Jason Maher

Immortal
:lol:

Blacklisted... Souffs could seriously learn something from the scum fans "Illawarra Stain George Wanker Troll of the Decade" awards. That was a classy and humerous way to deal with their trolls, that the Saints fans were more than willing to play along with.

A pity really. DKoR strikes as one of their more decent supporters.

p.s. I have never posted in any other team's sub forum.

Silent Knight

First Grade
haha! like it..

was going to change the "free parking" to go to jail, and change park lane & mayfair to rusty's pads at wolloomooloo & coffs harbour..

old kent road & the other cheap one were going to be "the block" in redfern, and was trying to think of other places to use as the other properties..

train stations would be redfern, homebush & two more i hadn't thought of..

plus had in my mind to change a few of the chance & community chest (centerline) cards to be more souffs specific..

but the above is great :)

Here are some chance/community chest suggestions:

"You stole a car and got caught by the police (not Bunniesman). Go to Jail."

"You have never brushed your teeth. Go to the dentist and pay $200."

"You walked into a library. Librarian had a LOL@50uff$ because you can't read. Go back 3 spaces."

"You walked into a Louis Vuitton store. Site manager chased you out with a broom. Go forward 3 spaces."

"Centrelink benefits day. Advance to Go and collect $200".

"You harrassed a woman on the train. She flung some money at you on the proviso you would get off at the next stop. Receive $5 and advance to Redfern Station"

"You walked into a Redfern Soup Kitchen...receive free soup and engage in a fight with the other bums."

"Big Country picked you up in his Big 20 crapmobile. In return for special favours you receive $200 and have a lol@lol@souffsposters."

"Your weekly begging on the streets of Redfern has yielded returns. Advance to Aldi and receive a bottle of methylated spirits."

Cliffhanger

Coach
Here are some chance/community chest suggestions:

"You stole a car and got caught by the police (not Bunniesman). Go to Jail."

"You have never brushed your teeth. Go to the dentist and pay $200."

"You walked into a library. Librarian had a LOL@50uff$ because you can't read. Go back 3 spaces."

"You walked into a Louis Vuitton store. Site manager chased you out with a broom. Go forward 3 spaces."

"Centrelink benefits day. Advance to Go and collect $200".

"You harrassed a woman on the train. She flung some money at you on the proviso you would get off at the next stop. Receive $5 and advance to Redfern Station"

"You walked into a Redfern Soup Kitchen...receive free soup and engage in a fight with the other bums."

"Big Country picked you up in his Big 20 crapmobile. In return for special favours you receive $200 and have a lol@lol@souffsposters."

"Your weekly begging on the streets of Redfern has yielded returns. Advance to Aldi and receive a bottle of methylated spirits."
:lol::lol:
Gold SK, I laughed so hard my stomach muscles are in pain.

I think seeing the end of this thread is looming we should compile a list of the 102 top lol@50uff$ moments of the last decade.

TheDalek079

Bench
how many souffs fans does it take to change a lightbulb?

It is in fact a trick question: electricity still has not been introduced into Redfern

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
I got banned from the souths forum and I've never posted on it! Truly happy days

As for board games, how about a hungry hungry hippo souths version, with rusty, Richo, speedboat and Dave Faylor as the hippos?

Cliffhanger

Coach
I never posted in there either, I never would. Still that's discrimination. He said we were banned from the section for being the largest contributers to this thread, but big country contributed more than Kiama Saint but didn't get banned because of who he supports and to be fair big merkins posts make us lol harder at 50uff$ and 50uff$ fans than anybody else.

If DKOR had said it was because we made it apparent that we like to mock 50uff$ then no problem, but he said we were banned because we were the largest contributers to this section.

undertaker

Coach
Toofless bloke (mX, Mon): I reckon a South Sydney Rabbitohs fan would still love you, most of them are missing teeth - LOL@50uff$

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

That's a great one, Silent Knight. Nice to see another fellow Knights supporter on this thread giving it to LOL@50uff$

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
i'm feeling a little ashamed at myself..

i never realised that this thread would hurt the feelings of DKOR..

so i'd better provide him with a peace offering..

different kind of rabbit, here you go:

!Bj!gWO!BWk~$(KGrHqMOKiMEsnDHCS+kBLRtO6I16g~~_35.JPG

Cliffhanger

Coach

!Bj!gWO!BWk~$(KGrHqMOKiMEsnDHCS+kBLRtO6I16g~~_35.JPG
Muzby you are like the anti-Churchill to 50uff$ fans.

Fingerbang

Bench
For Monopoly the Redfern Version, I would like to see a chance card that says.....you won 2nd prize in a beauty contest. Please collect food stamps of every other player.

So I shouldn't expect a 2 page letter begging to be allowed back in to the Souths forum like the last time I kicked you out then Muzby?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts