What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why LOL@SOuffs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stagger Lee

Bench
Wow if we knew DKoR and other fluffy bunny wabbits were getting so upset i'm sure the 3000th post would have already happened.

oh

and LOL@50uff$ :lol:

Glen

Bench
For Monopoly the Redfern Version, I would like to see a chance card that says.....you won 2nd prize in a beauty contest. Please collect food stamps of every other player.
Let's be realistic, no one from Redfern would ever crack the top 50 in a beauty contest

LOL@50uff$

Cliffhanger

Coach
winners are grinners dkor:D

one-eyed rabbitoh.
Except you guys haven't even won a match in 3 weeks and a premiership in 40 years. What the f**k are you grinning about?

Do you think the Australian cricket team and fans are grinning because Australia has won more series? No they're pissed as hell that we've lost 3 of the last 4.

Silent Knight

First Grade
winners are grinners dkor:D

one-eyed rabbitoh.

THEY SURE ARE ONE-EYED RABBITOH!

toothless.jpg

WINNNAAAARRRRRZZZ ARE GRINNNNARRRRRRZZZZZZZ...LOL@50uff$

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
DKOR - can you please organise to have this placed over your forum so that cliffhanger, kiama saint, alwaysgreen and i make sure we don't accidentally post in your area:

Picture_271a.jpg

will be of great assistance :)

gronkathon

First Grade
When I see a guy in Redfern huffing on a bag filled with silver spray paint with residue around his lips, riding a bike down a hill with no helmet and wearing a Souffs jersey I don't think about the impoverished community. I just chortle and have to say "f**king Souffs supporters"

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
wow.. never realised how popular i was amongst souffs fans..

they've mobilised pretty quickly..

piczf.png

Frailty

First Grade
souths 20 premierships stmerge 1 premiership get use to it as david gallop stated whatever team or teams who merge will be automatically relegated back to zero premierships.You are no longer known as stgeorge dragons read the history books and read the papers and most importantly read your emblem on your guernsey im sure it say's stgeorgeillawarra?:lol:

one-eyed rabbitoh.

Unless you consider any merger a new start...

In which case the NRL are a new competition where 50uff$ have 0 premierships and are the least successful team.

But whilst we look at emblems on JERSEY's, I do think it is a good idea the rabbits don't have any words.. It wasn't like they could read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts