What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why LOL@SOuffs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiamaSaint

Coach
Being banned has been the best thing for my lol@50uff$ interest.

I hadn't posted much lately, to be honest I was a bit bored by it all - but NOW I AM BACK BABY! Thanks DKOR.

Bring on thread 2 and keep the good times "lolling"- lol@50uff$

Parra Pride

Referee
Being banned has been the best thing for my lol@50uff$ interest.

I hadn't posted much lately, to be honest I was a bit bored by it all - but NOW I AM BACK BABY! Thanks DKOR.

Bring on thread 2 and keep the good times "lolling"- lol@50uff$

Sequels are never as good as the original though, the only exception being the Godfather 2 of course.

Oh, and Lol@50uff$.

some11

Referee
This thread is f**king gold and will be remembered long after souffs get kicked out of the comp again.

undertaker

Coach
This thread is a continuation of the "Why LOL@SOuffs?" thread, which can be found here:

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=380609

The title of this thread is named in honour of AlwaysGreen, who coined this title in this post:

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=380609&page=172

As I'm aware, there's less than 200 posts to go in that thread until the magical 3000 number is hit (which hopefully should happen sometime within the next few days, maybe even less than that, given the incredible growth in the number of posts over the last couple of days). Over the past 9 weeks or so since it commenced, "Why LOL@SOuffs?" has provided me with a plethora of laughs and memories. It also culminated in 4 members being banned from the Souths forum as a result. Nevertheless, I decided to start this thread so that the memories of Souths' successes or failures (whichever way you choose to look at it) can be passed down the generations.

Last edited:

Didgi

LOL@50OK$

LOL@50uff$

I'm proud to contribute reply #2828.

'too late too late'

Like many LOL@50uff$ fans' Birfdays to witness a premiership.

ANTiLAG

First Grade
Sequels are never as good as the original though, the only exception being the Godfather 2 of course.

Oh, and Lol@50uff$.

This is so wrong.

Silence of the Lambs was a sequel. Only readers remember the first one.
Aliens. Alien 1 was crap. Aliens was so many more levels of awesome.
Terminator 2. What more can I say.
Mny suggest that the Empire strikes Back was better than Star Wars. Personally I thought Return of the Jedi was the best.

Canberra Penrith in 91 was better than in 1990.
Brisbane St George in 93.

Sequels can be as good, and often can be even better than the first.

ANTiLAG

First Grade
It just occurred to me, how come Undertaker didn't get the boot? He is the one that asked the question.

lol@50uff$

Yes. I think he may be a ghost account too. He has already started the lol@50uth$ deuce thread. I think he always knew why the lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts