What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why LOL@SOuffs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cliffhanger

Coach
Thank you Michael yes that will come in handy in Redfern.
28887929_.jpg

Jason Maher

Immortal
I actually had my first peek in the Souffs forum today. Quite a level of delusion in there. I'm beginning to think that Ziggy, DKoR, SSTID, and co. are in fact the exception, not the rule.

LOL@50uff$

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
souths 20 premierships stmerge 1 premiership get use to it as david gallop stated whatever team or teams who merge will be automatically relegated back to zero premierships.You are no longer known as stgeorge dragons read the history books and read the papers and most importantly read your emblem on your guernsey im sure it say's stgeorgeillawarra?:lol:

one-eyed rabbitoh.

Speed is one hell of a drug

ceagle

Bench
souths 20 premierships stmerge 1 premiership get use to it as david gallop stated whatever team or teams who merge will be automatically relegated back to zero premierships.You are no longer known as stgeorge dragons read the history books and read the papers and most importantly read your emblem on your guernsey im sure it say's stgeorgeillawarra?:lol:

one-eyed rabbitoh.
I would take a recent premiership over 20 premierships that no one remembers or gives a f**k about any day of the week.

Cliffhanger

Coach
Lol love the irony of DKOR banning us from the 50uff$ section to make a point and all it really did was give us a new reason to lol.

True, Always_Green has made some of the greatest contributions to this thread and SK and The Joey Show.

Whoever began the lol@50uff$ community deserves a Noble Peace prize. Amazing results.

It's real nice of you to single me out Cliffy, but I would like to share the honour with all my fellow lol@50uff$ers. We are all heroes, no one more than any other. I'm nothing special.

I'm just a boy, standing in front of a girl, asking her to lol@50uff$ with me.

PS - lol@50uff$.

PPS - DKOR, please ban me from the 50uff$ forum. I beg you. BTW, if you keep sooking in this thread and end up as one of the biggest contributors, will you then ban yourself from the 50uff$ forum? Rule should apply to all you know champ.

KiamaSaint

Coach
Originally Posted by Different kind of Rabbit
Effective immediately, the following users will no longer be welcome in the South Sydney forum on LU-

Muzby
Cliffhanger
Always Green
Kiama Saint

As the largest contributors to the lol at Souths thread on the main board, you have identified yourselves as the largest Souths haters on this entire site. As such, you are no longer welcome to post in the South Sydney area of the site. Anything you post here will be moved to the troll thread.

It takes months for most of the boards on LU to identify the main trolls and blacklist them. As a mod on this part of the site, I would just like to take the opportunity to thank you for identifying yourselves. You have saved me a significant amount of work.

Woohoo, I made the list, that is awesome.

They actually think we're haters??? lol@50uff$ for taking it so personally.

Last edited:

KiamaSaint

Coach
So I was thinking, imagine if a team like Melbourne say won 10 premierships in a row and were going for their eleventh. They were rorting the system, everyone knew it but no one could prove it, and were facing 50uff$ in the grand final. Who do you think would be the crowd favourite?

And then I thought to myself, don't be ridiculous, that could never happen. 50uff$ won't make a grand final and I then had a good old lol@50uff$.

I have registered my disgust at the unethical and unreasonable treatment of the Redfern 4 in the 50uff$ subforum. I suggest others do the same.

Defend your fellow man (and woman). Lol@50uff$ is not a recreation, it is a way of life.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Effective immediately, the following users will no longer be welcome in the South Sydney forum on LU-

Muzby
Cliffhanger
Always Green
Kiama Saint

As the largest contributors to the lol at Souths thread on the main board, you have identified yourselves as the largest Souths haters on this entire site. As such, you are no longer welcome to post in the South Sydney area of the site. Anything you post here will be moved to the troll thread.

It takes months for most of the boards on LU to identify the main trolls and blacklist them. As a mod on this part of the site, I would just like to take the opportunity to thank you for identifying yourselves. You have saved me a significant amount of work.

get it right, FFS...

it's lol@50uff$....

you'd think he'd know better, given it's his own club and all....

oh.. and btw, big round of applause for the below :)

Just in case I ever get banned from this forum for having a sense of humour, I would like it on the record now that this is the weakest, most childish piece of moderation that I have ever seen. You are a disgrace to this fine forum. I would add that you were a disgrace to the South Sydney RLFC, if that were indeed possible. I would suggest that if you wish to know why people on this forum poke fun at your club, you seek out a mirror and have a long, hard look.

By the way, I encourage you to add my name to the 'blackbanned list'. As this the first and only post I will ever make in this subforum, it won't make a tuppenny's difference to my life, but I'm sure it will make you feel like a big man for a few seconds until reality sets back in.

bottle

Coach

one-eyed rabbitoh.

I take it you have a link for this absurdity.

KiamaSaint

Coach
They first came for the communists
and I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a communist.
Then they came for the Jews,
and I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a Jew.
Then they came for the trade-unionists,
and I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a trade unionist.
Then they came for the Catholics,
and I didn’t speak up because I was a Protestant.
Then they came for lol@50uffs contributors––
and by that time
no one was left to speak up.

Ba ha ha - who am I kidding, I don't care.

lol@50uff$.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts