What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why LOL@SOuffs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

undertaker

Coach
Yes. I think he may be a ghost account too. He has already started the lol@50uth$ deuce thread. I think he always knew why the lol.

fyi, this isn't a ghost account. Before I started this thread, I genuinely didn't know why people were using the "lol@50uth$" term, so I was curious to know why.

ANTiLAG

First Grade
but I'm not banned from a sub-forum yet :lol: my posts must be smarter and more relevant than hers/his/its

You have a name BestHalfBackPearce. You have already failed at being smarter. When you said not many halfbacks make the transition to hooker, you went below the depths of dunce comments that have ever been posted. Move along now.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Highlights: post 1 - 200

Ok, I'm not a fan of Souths at all (I'm a Knights supporter). However, I have seen the term "LOL@SOuffs" often on this forum. Why LOL@SOuffs? Where did this term emanate from (who is credited with coining this phrase)?
A young man asks a simple question.

My money is on 130 pages.
Close but no cigar.
I call them Soufs as I assume they sold the second f for methedone at one point.

205081_10150161244583451_664538450_6710041_3734963_n.jpg

Google has caught on

lolsouffs.png

QFT

my favourite lol@50uff$ moment is when WAYNE BENNETT SIGNED WITH THE KNIGHTS INSTEAD OF THEM

LOL@50uff$
But his brother said he would!!
I met Jason Death once. What a thrill!
:lol:
Sandow is essentially right. Dragons have mediocre halves. Their strength is their backrow,centres, wings and fullback. As well as playing to an effective gameplan.

So I agree they aren't a major threat. Now if Sandow can be a threat for 80 minutes we should win.
Delusion at its best.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GX-pVhTZg0U

Is it just me or does Sandow look taller than usual when he's ringing that bell?

Dr Muzby is inda house
lol@dead v
Some of us didn't make it.

What do lol@50uffs get when they make the finals?

A flogging.

Lol@Souffs
Indeed

bottle

Coach
This is so wrong.
Aliens. Alien 1 was crap. Aliens was so many more levels of awesome.

I think you had to be 'in the moment'. For me it was, and remains, one of the most awesome films I've ever seen. I tell my kids that from the opening scene, as the camera pans the underbelly of the spaceship, I was captivated sitting in the cinema. It just got better from there. It was dark, brooding and of course Sigourney was at her hottest.
Yes it was superceded by advanced technology, and on viewing today it lacks the sophistication of its later cousins. However slick and well produced they are however they don't compare to the experience I had watching it first time around.
Sometimes the lower the budget and the less hyped, the better the experience. 'Pitch Black' comes to mind as another that blew me away.
Anyway, back to your lols you lot. Sorry to deviate.

bottle

Coach
You have a name BestHalfBackPearce. You have already failed at being smarter. When you said not many halfbacks make the transition to hooker, you went below the depths of dunce comments that have ever been posted. Move along now.

Oh there are many, many more examples.
Apparently Weyman returned to the field in last year's GF after Conn high shotted him.
It's not possible to get footballers to Turkey.
There's more, believe me, there's more.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Highlights post 201 - 400

Team that have won a finals game more recently than Lol@Souffs:

- Brisbane
- St. George-Illawarra
- Newcastle
- Canterbury
- Parramatta
- Easts
- Gold Coast
- Manly
- Penrith
- Canberra
- Wests Tigers
- Melbourne
- Warriors
- Cowboys
- Cronulla
- North Sydney
- Balmain
- St. George
- Illawarra
- Gold Coast Chargers
- Wests (playoff)
- Hunter Mariners (world club joke)

LOL@SOUFFS

Last time Souths won a finals game, the number 1 song in:
-Australia was this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KddVaiE-J3Q
-America was this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YicJPLT1dWU
-England was this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

LOL@50UFF$

This man was PM the last time Souths won a finals game.

LOL@50uff$

Bunniesman and Nemesis are more likely to lose their virginity before Souffs win another premiership (and more than likely to each other)

oh and LOL@50uff$ I suppose

Nemesis fails again. Just like LOL@50uff$.

spending gazillions on centres and forwards but forgot to buy a half or a fullback

LOL@$ouff$

All 50uff fans
coreyfenson.jpg

Time for a few more musical dedications to all the souffs fans out there tonight in need of some memories of good times of September 1971...

Number 1 on the charts in Australia: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yMOB4vF1-A
Number 1 on the charts in UK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9jPEsV8URQ
Number 1 on the charts in USA: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oYrOtdlPsc

Oh, and LOL@16-0uffs

It's actually lol@20uths that's 20 premierships if you can't count that far - suck it up queenies were laughing right back at you cos were lol@20uths and no one comes close - aah superiority is a bitch ain't it
Big20 makes an appearance.

LOL at south supporters attempt to defuse this thread ....half arsed just like their 'this year is our year' team

Oh and LOL@50uths

Our 50uffs, Who art in Redfurn,

LOL@ be Thy Name.
Saviour Bennett will come.
Thy Wasn't done, but but but Macquire is the next best thing.
Give us this day our daily LOL'ing.
And forgive us our halves pairing,
as we forgive those who score 50 against us.
And lead us not into the top eight,
but deliver us from the finals series. Amen.
lol@50uff$

ANTiLAG

First Grade
I think you had to be 'in the moment'. For me it was, and remains, one of the most awesome films I've ever seen. I tell my kids that from the opening scene, as the camera pans the underbelly of the spaceship, I was captivated sitting in the cinema. It just got better from there. It was dark, brooding and of course Sigourney was at her hottest.
Yes it was superceded by advanced technology, and on viewing today it lacks the sophistication of its later cousins. However slick and well produced they are however they don't compare to the experience I had watching it first time around.
Sometimes the lower the budget and the less hyped, the better the experience. 'Pitch Black' comes to mind as another that blew me away.
Anyway, back to your lols you lot. Sorry to deviate.

Yeah Alien 1 is great. Aliens is so f*n awesome that it becomes crap by compaorison.
Pitch Black was good. If you like sci fi my fav low budget one was 1995's screamers. Great flick.

Last edited:

gronkathon

First Grade
Many suggest that the Empire strikes Back was better than Star Wars. Personally I thought Return of the Jedi was the best.

See I don't agree. Jedi was just Muppets, a guy reuniting with his dad who ran off before he was born and moments of near incest.

Alot like a Soufs members day I assume

drake

First Grade
What's holding up the independent commission?

Too busy having a good ol' lol@50uff$.

ANTiLAG

First Grade
See I don't agree. Jedi was just Muppets, a guy reuniting with his dad who ran off before he was born and moments of near incest.

Alot like a Soufs members day I assume

But the ewoks!!!! And the cool motor hover bike thing!

Besides - she was never going to go for little good boy Luke when she could have bad boy Han. She was just c**k teasing Luke.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
What the f**k is this?. The redfern 4 didn't get banned so that people can talk about the merits of sequels. Its lol@50uff$ here. Anyway, everyone knows that the best sequel is: South Sydney Story II - Jason Taylor's Revenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts