What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why LOL@SOuffs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

soc123_au

Staff member
The sequel for 50uff$ since readmission hasn't been real flash. Although the original was shit too. Oh well lol@50uff$

ANTiLAG

First Grade
The original was apparently quite good in patches. But I'm just not into black and white movies that have a live piano as a soundstrack to them, with commentary inserted in a slide mid film.

Since colour tv they have been crap.

Ron's_Mate

Bench
dgt1fs.jpg

Talking of film sequels - has anyone seen the obscure Russell Crowe production "Karate Kid part 5"? The still above is from the final scene, where in a twist ending the karate kid faces his opponent, a large Polynesian gentleman who belts the kid so hard that he flies across the room and down a staircase.

slipperykinchela

First Grade
Would it be fair to say that souffs have been rubbish since:
A/ the Vietnam war
B/ introduction of color tv
C/ bill lawry was test captain
D/ Karen pini was a centrefold

slipperykinchela

First Grade
I always laugh when jt says " the lesson here is someone could of been killed", no jt the lesson is don't piss off very large shitfaced islanders who hate your guts.

bottle

Coach
What the f**k is this?. The redfern 4 didn't get banned so that people can talk about the merits of sequels. Its lol@50uff$ here. Anyway, everyone knows that the best sequel is: South Sydney Story II - Jason Taylor's Revenge.

Am I gonna be banned from here as a result?
P.S. Yes, 'Screamers' was cool.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Highlights: 401 - 600.
haw haw haw
happy easter to the real joke of the NRL , lol@fowlers.
Old man Galeforce - 127 years old and still going strong.

Why souths fans like the number 20 so much:

It represents the amount of teeth they have between them
Its the most money they've seen at one time.
Its half of 40, which only makes it 2 x 20 years since they won a title.
GI and russell both weigh 20 stone.
Anything higher than 20 is impossible for them to count without revealing their extra fingers and toes.

LOL@ - you know the rest.

they just keep giving us more reasons each week...
l0l@50uff$ :lol:
QFT

I enjoyed reading it. Bunniesman won't come out of his hidey hole for a few days now at least

And by "hidey hole" I'm guessing you mean "boyfriend's anus"?
Bazinga.

It's hard to laugh at other teams when my team is performing like a joke and with the worst coach in the NRL but atleast we have had a decent season every now and then since 1989. LOL@50uffs!!
QFT.
I fully expect to see a LOL@50UFF$ day on the 2012 calendar.
Let's make it official - how about the last day of the last round - the day souths miss the finals again.

what a bunch of nuffies . no other response required
haw haw haw
Haw Haw Haw :lol::lol::lol:

struggling? We scored 31 points in terrible conditions. We overpowered and dominated a supposedly awesome pack. In what universe were we struggling? If allowing 2 tries in 80 minutes is struggling, just about every team in the comp struggles most weeks.
Delusion.

found this thing the other day

South Sydney
MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION FORM

NAME…………………………………………………………………….( 2 mistakes allowed )

NAME…………………………………………………………………….( 2nd chance )

ADDRESS………………………………………………………………………………………...
(this means what is the name of the street your house is in and what is your house number.
If unsure of either – check the phone book for details but look under your own name or you will get it wrong.)

If address unknown – put a tick here:…………..

DATE OF BIRTH………………………………..
(What day does everybody sing happy birthday to you?)

AGE……………..
(How many years have they been singing it to you?)

MOTHER’S NAME……………………….…………………....(Mum will NOT do. What is her REAL name?)

FATHER’S NAME ( if known )…………………………………………………………...( NO SWEARING )

DO YOU HAVE A CAR? YES / NO
IS IT YOURS? YES / NO

REGISTRATION NUMBER…………………………….(found on the piece of tin hanging from the bumper bar)

DO YOU HAVE A DRIVERS LICENCE? YES / NO
IS IT YOURS? YES / NO
ARE YOU WEARING RABBITOHS CLOTHING ON LICENCE PHOTO? YES / NO

COULD YOU DRIVE PLAYERS, MATCH COMMITTEE OR OTHER SUPPORTERS TO:
a) HOME GAMES YES / NO
b) AWAY GAMES (to keep costs down) YES / NO

DO YOU HAVE A WASHING MACHINE? YES / NO
WOULD YOU BE PREPARED TO HELP WASH OUR TEAM FOOTY GEAR? YES / NO
(tick which……..socks….shorts….guernseys….jockstraps….han kies….bandages …. )

DO YOU OWN A BEACH SHACK? YES / NO
COULD WE USE IT FOR THE PLAYERS “END OF SEASON TRIP?” YES / NO

DO YOU HAVE ANY CHILDREN? YES / NO
ARE THEY YOURS? YES / NO
WOULD ANY OF THEM BE INTERESTED IN PLAYING FOR THE RABBITOHS? YES / NO
a) BOYS YES / NO
b) GIRLS YES / NO
HOW OLD ARE THEY? 1 – 10, 11 – 20, 21 – 30, 31 – 40, or don’t know?

DO YOU HAVE ANY LARGE FOOTBALL TROPHIES (no name tags ) THAT YOU WOULD BE WILLING TO DONATE TO THE CLUB FOR OUR TROPHY CABINET? YES / NO

WOULD YOU BE INTERESTED IN ATTENDING OUR END OF SEASON DINNER? YES / NO
COULD YOU BRING ANYTHING ALONG ON THE NIGHT?
(e.g. fairy bread, party pies, cordial, plastic cups, jelly ) YES / NO

ARE YOU RELIGIOUS? YES / NO
WOULD YOU BE WILLING TO LEAD OUR SUPPORTERS IN PRAYER:
a) BEFORE HOME GAMES? YES / NO
b) BEFORE AWAY GAMES? YES / NO
c) BEFORE WE PLAY THE ROOSTERS? YES / NO
d) START TO FINISH OF A ROOSTERS GAME? YES /NO

PART TWO – I.Q TEST

1) PICK THE TV SHOW (circle the right name from the clues given )

BLANKETY______________ Cheque / Blanket / Blanks / Donation / don’t know
I DREAM OF_____________ a premiership / Darren Lockyer / Jeannie / having money / don’t know
STAR TREK, THE NEXT____ Footy Show / NRL team / Salary Cap / Generation / don’t know
GET_____________________ Wayne Bennett / Lost / rid of Lang / Smart / don’t know
HEY HEY IT’S ___________ a June Premiership / smoko / Saturday / another defeat / don’t know
WHO WANTS TO BE _____ a Millionaire / a Souths member / stupid / Eddie Paea / don’t know

2) PICK THE ODD ONE OUT ( circle the odd one from the lists below )

FEBRUARY 30th / MAY 38th / JUNE 40th / OCTOBER 33rd / APRIL 1st / don’t know
SPOON / SOON / MOON / BOON / CHEESE / GOON / SWOON / don’t know
A, B, C, D, 4, E, F, G, H, I, don’t know
ASOTASI / VAGANA / SUTTON / KIDWELL / WIDDERS / (one wasn’t poached from another club)
TELSTRA / CUA STADIUM / ENERGYAUSTRALIA STADIUM / SUNCORP / BROOKVALE/ WEMBLEY / don’t know

3) WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE FOLLOWING SENTENCE?
“I THINKS THE RABBITOHS IS THE BESTEST TEAM IN OSTRAYLIA”

IS IT:
a) BAD SPELING
b) BAD GRAMMA
c) BAD GRANDMA
d) DON’T KNOW

To find out if your membership application has been successful, please put a stamp on both sides of an envelope and leave one side blank. We will advise you by return mail.

BONUS: Please list in order your preferred complimentary Souths Membership Surgery that comes with every successful membership application. We will try to allocate you a bed in an appropriate hospital, as one becomes available.

a) MOUTH ENLARGEMENT. b) ONE EYE REMOVED.( left or right ) c) BRAIN REMOVED
lol@50uff$TID

soc123_au

Staff member
I think the slide became apparent as Karen Pini started to be less hot. Although I am old enough to remember Karen, not old enough to remember anyone in a red & green jersey win anything of any importance.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
I think the slide became apparent as Karen Pini started to be less hot. Although I am old enough to remember Karen, not old enough to remember anyone in a red & green jersey win anything of any importance.
I couldn't get any pics of Karen Pini but I did get a couple of a few hotties who were around the last time souths were relevant.
images

Last edited:

ANTiLAG

First Grade
I dare the Redfern 4 to email Beau Ryan to do a segment "Beau knows lol @ souths".

I think that would give this thread the send off it deserves. You could even offer him material from this thread; such as the alarm clock!

Status
Not open for further replies.