What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why LOL@SOuffs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gronkathon

First Grade
I call them Soufs as I assume they sold the second f for methedone at one point.

205081_10150161244583451_664538450_6710041_3734963_n.jpg

undertaker

Coach
I call them Soufs as I assume they sold the second f for methedone at one point.

205081_10150161244583451_664538450_6710041_3734963_n.jpg

HAHHAHHHAHA! Did u make that picture? Whoever made it is a genius. Love the looks on those faces. You seem to think that's the stereotype of typical people in the Redfern area?

Ziggy the God

First Grade
Why?

Because every year, without fail, we are told by Russell Crowe, Richardson, BunniesMan and South Sydney fans why Souths are going to win the comp.

We have Rusty's money, we can attract the best players...

We have the best forward pack in the comp...

We have signed the Burgess brothers, rugby leagues most feared predators...

Chris Sandow is going to become the best half in the game...

Then there's the jumping of the gun that Souths have become famous for:

We have Wayne, signed sealed and delivered...

With Wayne will come Boyd, Nightingale...

And EVERY year, at the end of the home and away season....its everyone else LOLing at Souths!

Next year, I can promise you, we will hear the following from the above mentioned:

We are glad we didn't get Bennett, McGuire is a better long term option and the best young coach in the game...

Sandow will become the best half in the NRL...

We had heaps of injuries last year, we will win it for sure this year!

Did you see how well we played in the Charity Shield?! It's in the bag this year!

LOL@Souff$!!! The laughing stock of the League!

Poor darling, BM has riled you up that much?

undertaker

Coach
What will happen if Souths don't win a premiership within the next 5 years? Will Rusty still be prepared to prop them up with his cash? Can you see Souths folding within the next 10 years? Will Souths win the premiership this year?

Mr Saab

Referee
What will happen if Souths don't win a premiership within the next 5 years? Will Rusty still be prepared to prop them up with his cash? Can you see Souths folding within the next 10 years? Will Souths win the premiership this year?

What is this IF talk.....they wont be winning anything. Rusty will sell the team to Samuel L Jackson for 1.5M

undertaker

Coach
What is this IF talk.....they wont be winning anything. Rusty will sell the team to Samuel L Jackson for 1.5M

I mean, I know people are making lots of jokes about Souths. However, if a repeat of 2000/2001 happens to them again, will they still be making jokes, or, like what happened to them, will you be getting on the bandwagon to join marches down George St again?

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
When the marching for Souths went on, I tried to deter the Souths fans by giving away free grog (they though it was free, it was just my piss in an empty beer bottle)

It worked pretty well too.

LOL@50uff$

Tom Shines

First Grade
I mean, I know people are making lots of jokes about Souths. However, if a repeat of 2000/2001 happens to them again, will they still be making jokes, or, like what happened to them, will you be getting on the bandwagon to join marches down George St again?

Well quite obviously they will.

They want us to be sh*t, but they don't want us to die.

Then who's going to supply a weekly dose of lulz? Paramatta?

undertaker

Coach
Willie Peters
Joe Williams
Eddie Paea
Jeremy Smith
Chris Sandow

they're all sh*thouse. At least Williams could kick 40/20s, he's probably the pick of them.

Ah, what happened to Jeremy Smith? I remember everyone was talking about him at one stage. Last I heard of him was he got into a fight in the last match of 2007 regular season (same game Braith Anasta copped a clean flush on th enose).

adamkungl

Immortal
Yep fairly sure melon coined the phrase...it was strongly promoted by Roosters fans in the ensuing years. Now everyone lolz@souffs

Status
Not open for further replies.