What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why LOL@SOuffs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Saab

Referee
I mean, I know people are making lots of jokes about Souths. However, if a repeat of 2000/2001 happens to them again, will they still be making jokes, or, like what happened to them, will you be getting on the bandwagon to join marches down George St again?

Me? Walking down George St? I will be lying in bed scratching my balls

Godz Illa

Coach
Google has caught on

lolsouffs.png

juro

Bench
I was loling @Souffs long before Bunniesman came along. He just gives us a lot more to lol @.

And why would any non-souffs fan want to march to get them back into the comp, except maybe to keep up the lol? Kick them out now! Bring back the bears on the CC!!

When other teams were doing whatever they could to meet the NRL criteria to stay in the comp, souffs were fart arsing around. They got what they deserved and should never have been let back in!!!

Souffs are a walking headline, all talk and no heart. They win a game and are all of a sudden premiership favourites. They want to get a coach so a former great's widow gets a big tearpuller article. They get kicked out of the comp and Ray Martin has to round up a crowd for a march. Pride of the league, my arse!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts