What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why LOL@SOuffs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gronkathon

First Grade
My favourite lol@Soufs moment was Leichhardt Oval 2004. We smacked them in all three grades, putting in excess of 50 on them in each grade. than I saw a Soufs fan get pushed into the dungeon like piss trough in the medievil toilets behind the posts. Good times

Big Poppa Pump

Juniors
My favourite lol@Soufs moment was Leichhardt Oval 2004. We smacked them in all three grades, putting in excess of 50 on them in each grade. than I saw a Soufs fan get pushed into the dungeon like piss trough in the medievil toilets behind the posts. Good times

I expect he chewed on a urinal candy when he was in there to freshen his breath.

lol@souffs. Forever in OUR shadow.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach

First shower he'd had in weeks no doubt.

And 2004............................what a year hey.

Last year as a single man. Always the best year.

This Year?

Immortal
Google has caught on

lolsouffs.png

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

snoozer

Bench
i lol'd

saw a donkeys fan in exactly the same spot after a push and shove with some tigger supporters!

taxidriver

Coach
I mean, I know people are making lots of jokes about Souths. However, if a repeat of 2000/2001 happens to them again, will they still be making jokes, or, like what happened to them, will you be getting on the bandwagon to join marches down George St again?

after the gratitude shown last time, pfffftttt.

_Johnsy

Referee
I had to post this comment from loudy, I actually laughed for a good 5 minutes. i am even sure some of the roosters fans will see the funny side of it. Souths fans on the other hand will struggle given their recent form & missing out on benny & general geniusness.

Originally Posted by Loudstrat
Souffs v Chooks "rivalry" - which is utterly dwarfed by the great rivalries in our game. Souths v Easts is nothing more than 2 toothless winos fighting an Audi driver over a used syringe somewhere in the Cross.

Almost forgott LOL@ 50uff$

undertaker

Coach
So, will you guys still be saying LOL@50uff$ if they are omitted from the comp and you start seeing the faces of Andrew Denton and Ray Martin saying "save South Sydney" again?

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
So, will you guys still be saying LOL@50uff$ if they are omitted from the comp and you start seeing the faces of Andrew Denton and Ray Martin saying "save South Sydney" again?

I marched for them, twice. I wont be doing the same again. If the club is stupid enough to allow itself to fall in a heap again, they dont deserve to be in the comp. Plus they have changed from what made them a great club.

_Johnsy

Referee
I have one as well mr Angry

Lets rewind to 2010, 50uff$ big signing Taylor came out and proclaimed they had the best forward pack in the NRL, his comments were also supported by Burgess - Asotasi et al.

Fast forward to Round 26, 50uff$ play the mighty dragons. 50uff$ constantly talked themselves up during the week, as they were now full strength. If 50uff$ win they qualify for the finals for the first time in over a millenium. As a mark of respect to 50uff$ the dragons decide to rest 7 starting players, inclusive of both halves & hooker (as a result Cpt & vice Cpt sat out).

We had the good grace to do all but forfeit to 50uff$, and the useless merkins were thrashed.

LOL @ 50uff$

Last edited:

_Johnsy

Referee
I wonder how the idea of "If we look like professionals, we'll play like professionals" turned out?

Rabbitohs-5422270.jpg

Those Armani suits really did the trick.

Act in a professional manner
ES_407362_39_image.jpg

Oh, LOL @ 50uff$

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts