What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why Melbourne will not win at Leichhardt on Sunday

morri (cWo)

First Grade
steaming stormer said:
I don't think Kiwi is a Storm fan...

I flew up for a game at Leichardt a couple of years ago... fair dinkum is that a ground straight from the 40s... the dunny at one end was a bloody dungeon!!! And damn straight it will be filled with rabbid fans... last time I went I was abused and sworn at by a couple of f**king ugly old women cause I had my Storm jersey on... what a dead set f**king joke some of your fans are

And thats why it continues to get record crowds and the movement to save the ground has recieved 11,000 sign petitions.

Great ground!
Great team!

Sharky Mullens said:
And thats why it continues to get record crowds and the movement to save the ground has recieved 11,000 sign petitions.

Great ground!
Great team!

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for saving the ground if the money is there to fix it, but in the state it was in a couple of years ago... I thought OP was an ordinary ground.

Leichardt was fantastic being that close to the action, as it was the first away game I had been to, but geez it struggled in other areas. I suppose we are to blame for the state of the ground too??

move on boys and girls, the Wests Tigers are here, and are more successful on field than either Balmain or Wests would be, so you better get used to it. (I use the term success lightly too... many finals appearances??)

galahs

Suspended
Sharky Mullens said:

Great ground!
Great team!

Maybe if those people were asked to chuck in a couple of bucks each, not just sign a piece of paper, Balmian could afford a pest terminator to give the old girl a once over.

Go Wests!

shadow grinder

First Grade
i couldnt be botherd reading it all...coz it all sounded like BS...but why wasnt the pic of o niel in there? i like seeing him walking off ...all dazed and confused...:)

and poor jarrod....:( was really sad to see his career ended......................................

pantherz9103

First Grade
This could be a very good game if the weather is fine.

Neither team has a great forward pack, but both teams like to throw the ball around. Melbourne has the better defence usually but only if they get on top. If the Tigers get a good start to this one like they did against Canberra, the Storm won't come back at them.

Tigers to win. Highlight for me will be Prince vs Orford.

simon says

First Grade
I hope its a good game.....it has the recipe there.

Cant wait to see about 20k fans going berko.

Fire up.

shadow grinder

First Grade
if the good orford turns up...storm are a good chance..if the sh*tty one turns up...then tigers will run over us...as if we were the kngihts

tiger_nick

Bench
steaming stormer said:
I don't think Kiwi is a Storm fan...

I flew up for a game at Leichardt a couple of years ago... fair dinkum is that a ground straight from the 40s... the dunny at one end was a bloody dungeon!!! And damn straight it will be filled with rabbid fans... last time I went I was abused and sworn at by a couple of f**king ugly old women cause I had my Storm jersey on... what a dead set f**king joke some of your fans are

Ohh no, I hate it when other teams fans don't like our home ground!

camsmith

Juniors
The guy writing this.. You still havnt told me why the Tigers will win?

Yes, you've told me why you want them to win, not why they will win.
Should be a good game, lets hope you fellas dont head hunt again, we dont want anything like the Danny Williams "incident" happening again. :rolleyes:

Keep the tackles down boys. :x

Go Storm!

innsaneink

Referee
camsmith said:
The guy writing this.. You still havnt told me why the Tigers will win?

Yes, you've told me why you want them to win, not why they will win.
Should be a good game, lets hope you fellas dont head hunt again, we dont want anything like the Danny Williams "incident" happening again. :rolleyes:

Keep the tackles down boys. :x

Go Storm!

Aaaah whats the matter you pussy, at least your blokes get to see em coming.

Our blokes and your tactics, we need rear view mirror glasses, lucky for us Harry T has come to the rescue.

mirror.jpg

Billys nose still needs work IMO.....Go Brycey!!:lol:

I sat down and penned this in my scrapbook after being roused by Cullus Online's motivational speech.

pebbles.gif

I wrote my prayer in the sand
maintaining a secret
I took a pebble from that beach
it was robust and small
pink as my soul 1969

My prayer, it was answered
You are my monkey's paw, cmon john skando
A player who had a dad named George
A lover who swore he was good
keep that motor purring

I clung to my dreams
f**k You Melbourne Storm
Blow that whistle ref
I'm no toy like Rusty Bauwden
You can't have me and
her and him, too

I love Western Football Tigers
But, though I have my pebble
It's now brown and slim dusty

Hey Moffo, give up your useless tips
cherish the day john skando

I reach to switch off my solitary lamp
I lay alone, burning in Taco Bell
Solidarity – Faith – Les Murray

tiger_nick said:
Great stuff Kul!!

Can't wait until Sunday!

The boys will show the 'franchise' what a real team is! Wonder if the Storm will get nervous playing infront of more then 10,000 people?

A real team ???....se ya in the finals....in 2008...you might be good enough by then !!!.

:rolleyes:

simon says said:
There is definitaly some rivalry going here.....plenty of bad blood between the two sides,and dont for a minute think there wont be big crowd of steaming Wests Tigers fans baying for blood.

This game will not be easy for the Storm.......

No game ever is easy until it is over. :sch:

Storm by 24.

smeghead

Bench
Bring it on. I wish the game was today. BTW Storm fans I would not be getting too cocky about the top 8 this year. You have begun to slide in the last few weeks and a loss this week would not help.

Tigers by 4

Latest posts