What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why Melbourne will not win at Leichhardt on Sunday

tiger_nick

Bench
I am worried about Matt King carving up our pathetic right side defence. Maybe switch Fatz to right center for this game.

Hodgson to show Slater up. Farah to show Smith up.

Wests by 4

Earl

Coach
Last year the same game at Leicharht drew just over 5,000 people.

Can't wait too see all the tens of thousands there tommorow:rolleyes:

It was a night game and it was freezing cold and raining. That combined with the Storm's pulling power in Sydney of.... well, 0, that crowd at Leichhardt was to be expected.

There'll be at least triple that for this game.

And please, don't talk about Storm v Tigers crowd numbers...

That's the point mate.

Cold, wet nights aren't going to produce big crowds and never will.

If the weather holds up there'll be 15k+ there this time.

Corbin

Juniors
i wonder if there will be another Danny Williams Incident, Luckerly Both O'Neill and Williams arnt playing!

CULLUS.ONLINE

Juniors
Get out to support your local team tomorrow as the Wests Tigers battle the Mexicans (melbourne Storm) at Leichhardt Oval in Lillyfield. Kick-off at 2:30pm and everyone will be there! GO BALMAIN! GO WESTS TIGERS!!!!!!

CULLUS.ONLINE said:
I hope not
Bloody amazing if Tigs do win, but i know there will be more than a football team out there on the oval
yeah, two football teams a team of match officials! :lol:

innsaneink

Referee
Corbin said:
i wonder if there will be another Danny Williams Incident, Luckerly Both O'Neill and Williams arnt playing!

Would increase the interst if they were.....Oh I wish......

shadow grinder

First Grade
we dont want to see another incident like that....bloody danny williams..if he hadnt done that storm could have won...:(

LESStar58

Referee
Cullingus Online or whatever the fuck you name is you really have WAY too much time on your hands! You're a twat!

simon says

First Grade
I hope yer extemely costly penile extrension suregery goes horribly wrong and you end up with a vag.

Latest posts