What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why Melbourne will not win at Leichhardt on Sunday

Balmain_Boy

Remember this is from last year brother.

I still can't believe what a f**ked topic it is. Bloke reckons he's Winston Churchill. "We HAVE to win".

Earl said:
f**k I can't wait for Melbourne to put 50 on the tigers.

Its funny, cause out of all the teams in the NRL I don't mind the Tigers, but for 2 weeks a year, and with all the sh*t you tigers fans come up with, I f**king hate them.

The author wrote his rallying cry last year. I just bumped it up for some amusement. You would actually find that a large proportion of fans, including myself, think that Melbourne will trump the Tiges on the strength of their awesome backline.
Luckily the atmosphere will be sensational at Leichharrdt irrespective of our useless form.

Earl

Coach
TV Ted Ellery said:
The author wrote his rallying cry last year. I just bumped it up for some amusement. You would actually find that a large proportion of fans, including myself, think that Melbourne will trump the Tiges on the strength of their awesome backline.
Luckily the atmosphere will be sensational at Leichharrdt irrespective of our useless form.

Yeah, I know that. But seeing this thread again just fuelled the fire.

tiger_nick

Bench
The Storm are a team that you will always worry about. They are one of the rare teams that even if they are getting smashed in the forwards, they're backs can still rip you apart. Some brilliant individuals out there

LESStar58

Referee
Tomm said:
2005 PREMIERS.

Stick that up your gay f**king Melbourne arse.

1999 PREMIERS! SOON TO BE PREMIERS AGAIN!

It took us 2 seasons to do something that Balmain, Western Suburbs and Wests Tigers took a significant amount of time to accomplish!

I don't know when it will happen, but the trophy will be back this side of the Murray sooner rather than later! We have the potential AND the personel to bring home the bacon and I beleive we will do that.... in a year or 2 perhaps. ;-)

LESStar58

Referee
tiger_nick said:
The Storm are a team that you will always worry about. They are one of the rare teams that even if they are getting smashed in the forwards, they're backs can still rip you apart. Some brilliant individuals out there

I like tiger_nick....he's smart.

*nods*

Y2Eel

First Grade
LESStar58 said:
1999 PREMIERS! SOON TO BE PREMIERS AGAIN!

It took us 2 seasons to do something that Balmain, Western Suburbs and Wests Tigers took a significant amount of time to accomplish!

I don't know when it will happen, but the trophy will be back this side of the Murray sooner rather than later! We have the potential AND the personel to bring home the bacon and I beleive we will do that.... in a year or 2 perhaps. ;-)

as much as i hate the storm i'd say your about right.. they have alot of young guys who are ready....

Y2Eel

First Grade
LESStar58 said:
I like Y2Eels as well....he's sensible.

*nods*

if youd asked me before the season would have picked the storm to finish 12th now with cronk and ingless and a few other guys playing well they could take it out this year...

LESStar58

Referee
Cronk still has a bit to go bt he has always been a pretty confident and competitive sort of a bloke and was just waiting for his chance. We didnt just resign him for 4 years for nothing!

Eddie.

Bench
The first 196 lines may have been rubbish. However that final poem said the Tigers were charging towards October, which they most certainly were not in anyones eyes. It was an truly amazing turn around from the team in 2005.

Latest posts