What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why we will beat the Titans

Shorty

Staff member
Uh huh...so I'm a fool because I think the Titans won't be a push over?

BeenThere

Juniors
Cowgirl86 said:
No CG86, you are a fool if you don't agree blindly to fluffy optimism and try to have a realistic view on the world ;-)

Thomo.

First Grade
Cowgirl86 said:
The Titans were very competitive last Sunday,they almost won the game.
I wouldn't be too confident.

of course... ricky will have the sharks prepared for it. Titans have quality across the park.

should be a great contest

Cowgirl86 said:

Yep.

Titans have no defence.

They think a gang tackle is when they're huddled behind the goal post waiting for the opposition kicker to pilot the conversion.

ratsack2

Juniors
pride come before a fall

it will no doubt be tougher than some think, thankfully I think sticky will be one who is taking it seriously though.

I have that bad gut feeling about lossing, but I suppose we have gotten used to it with 10 in a row. to think we could win 2 in a row is a dream.

after almost 2 rounds in 2007 I think it is clear to all that every game will be hard to pick.

a loss tomorrow and we could be looking at a 1-2 record next week.

who would of said that 6 months ago facing the bunnies in round 3. bunnie no more, well after round 2 anyway

Shorty

Staff member
Dragon Slayer said:
So why are you in here?

Did they decide to "cut the fat" in the Cowboys forum?
Well...it does say "Forum" and shock horror!!!...fans from other clubs do actually sometimes venture outside their own forum.
And....seeing there is one more round 2 game left to play.

Try to flame somebody else.

Cowgirl86 said:
Well...it does say "Forum" and shock horror!!!...fans from other clubs do actually sometimes venture outside their own forum.
And....seeing there is one more round 2 game left to play.

Try to flame somebody else.

Only the big girls should venture out.

The little girls stay home and set the table.

Shorty

Staff member
Dragon Slayer said:
Only the big girls should venture out.

The little girls stay home and set the table.
And you know this how?,reading men's magazines is probably as close to you get to real women,loser.

The titans have 1 big advantage

Its not the crowd
Its not Hoss Cartwright being in Rickys coaches system
Its the ref, the sharks favourite Shayne Hayne, oh yes he is baaack again, since that clash in 2003 against Parramatta, when Hayne sent Peachey off, he has reffed us 3 times away for 3 losses, its being 5 awau games in row loss under Hayne, our last away win was in 2001, at Penrith, a long time between drinks

Shorty

Staff member
Why?
"I wouldn't be too confident"
I'm pretty sure that's a fitting thing to say after this weekend.

Shorty

Staff member
Dragon Slayer said:
So will you be confident when the Cowboys play the titans?
Well it'll be after a few rounds,long enough to judge a little more on teams overall performances.
If it was us vs them in 2nd round,no I wouldn't be overly confident...they've played one match and narrowly lost, to an often top 8 side.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Cowgirl86 said:
Well it'll be after a few rounds,long enough to judge a little more on teams overall performances.
If it was us vs them in 2nd round,no I wouldn't be overly confident...they've played one match and narrowly lost, to an often top 8 side.

Its a VERY DIFFERENT dragons team this year incase u didn't realise!

Latest posts