What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why we will beat the Titans

Cowgirl86 said:
Well it'll be after a few rounds,long enough to judge a little more on teams overall performances.
If it was us vs them in 2nd round,no I wouldn't be overly confident...they've played one match and narrowly lost, to an often top 8 side.

So whats your definition of an often top 8 side?

Windy70

Juniors
Yep...One game at a time. A few shock results this weekend. Very sketchy this time of year but still confident we have this one. Will be close.

fizman

Bench
Its as simple as this: If you don't turn up in the right frame of mind and ready to play, you will be beaten. It no longer matters if you are 1st or 16th, you MUST turn up to play.

I think it is a genuine toss of the coin, but I have been very impressed from Ricky is the way he continually talks about consistancy. Its no good playing well one week and having a shocker the next.

fatshark

Bench
Certainly will be interesting. Ricky had trouble at the begining of last year getting the Rooters to turn up but really turned it around. I hope it stays that way and we come into games with the right frame of mind. Im sick of the Ando and Raper days of which side will turn up!

Windy70

Juniors
So much for my beautiful qld weather :? Looks like rain and it is windy as hell at the moment.

Windy70 said:
So much for my beautiful qld weather :? Looks like rain and it is windy as hell at the moment.

Which cancels out the strength of the Gold Coast.

There backline is there main weapon.

Our forwards should pave the way to victory in this one.

Load up on the Sharks to double your money!

spider

Coach
intereting read in the GC rag today which talks about the titans forwards will 'hunt as a pack' - from bailey

obviously they would feel our forwards are a concern - cant wait for tonight

imasharkie

Coach
blacktip-reefy said:
Why?
Be cause it is is pissssing down up here today & we handled wet conditions pretty well last week.

Settle down Reefmeister.

Blue sky but blowin a gale.

Latest posts