What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why we will beat the Titans

imasharkie

Coach
BW030.jpg

Don't know about the rain comin but this is what it is right now Reefy

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
See that cloud bewteen the lower right buildings?
Well looking south , it is all like that down the Tweed Coast. black as.
Might arrive, might go offshore.

imasharkie

Coach
blacktip-reefy said:
See that cloud bewteen the lower right buildings?
Well looking south , it is all like that down the Tweed Coast. black as.
Might arrive, might go offshore.

Are you going to the Titanium today Reef.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
No I'm not.
was thinking about it, but I bashed myself up too much over the weekend.
Plus, I was expecting a mate to come up from Sydney, but he's a skirt & dogged it.

Shorty

Staff member
Sheros los Deros said:
You have a stutter as well Cowgirl86?

Well done Titans.
I got a rather harsh reception when I said not to be too confident....the Titans play the full 80 minutes of the game they almost did it to the Dragons and they did it tonight.

Good game by the Sharks overall though.

Sharks7

Juniors
Devastated :( Looking comfortable at 16 - 6 but being Cronulla, a way to stuff it up was found.

Thomo and Covell were the two standouts for me. Covell was solid as a rock and put his body on the line every play he went into. Thomo was always around the ruck putting his hand up for a carry. I'd like to see his tackling stats as well. He was everywhere.

Shorty

Staff member
Snoop Shark said:
f*** off troll don't u have a man to feel loved? U won't be getting nothin in here!
Oh by a 14 year old Cronulla supporter with Snoop wearing a South's jersey in their avatar? My heart is broken.:lol:

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Cowgirl86 said:
Oh by a 14 year old Cronulla supporter with Snoop wearing a South's jersey in their avatar? My heart is broken.:lol:

I had my first root at 14....close;-)

sharknows

Bench
Sharks7 said:
Devastated :( Looking comfortable at 16 - 6 but being Cronulla, a way to stuff it up was found.

Thomo and Covell were the two standouts for me. Covell was solid as a rock and put his body on the line every play he went into. Thomo was always around the ruck putting his hand up for a carry. I'd like to see his tackling stats as well. He was everywhere.

Covell overall played well but again the first Titan try could be attributed to him racing in off his wing and leaving the overlap. Great when you kill the ball but looks pretty ordinary when your wing scores from an overlap.

Latest posts