What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why we will beat the Titans

b_shark

Juniors
sharknows said:
Covell overall played well but again the first Titan try could be attributed to him racing in off his wing and leaving the overlap. Great when you kill the ball but looks pretty ordinary when your wing scores from an overlap.

The first try could be attributed to him coming off his wing but he did seem to be fairly solid otherwise

Windy70

Juniors
Well that sucked ..lol

Thought we had it but congratulations on the titans win. Well done. We gave it to em...drops, coughs and splunders on the first tackle will do that.

A shme but I'm still confident on the year ahead.

Still over all we have +2 points against us.

Not the thrashing result you predicted Cowgirl but anyhow , atleat you get the chance to mouth off a bit.

Luke Covell..............Great game hes a legend.

Dykes tried to fire and failed a bit...but next week.

Peace to all...we had em and we beat ourselves...they didn't beat us. 3 dropped balls...dam.

Catch yas next week....2 points......dam...

Cowgirl86 said:
I got a rather harsh reception when I said not to be too confident....the Titans play the full 80 minutes of the game they almost did it to the Dragons and they did it tonight.

Good game by the Sharks overall though.

I did say the Titans would be tough.
I simply found your butchered sentence amusing.

You will continue to get a harsh reception if you behave like a troll.

Shorty

Staff member
Sheros los Deros said:
I did say the Titans would be tough.
I simply found your butchered sentence amusing.

You will continue to get a harsh reception if you behave like a troll.
Right...in your opinion I did....I see nothing wrong with what I said...yeah...ok I'm a troll...because I have a difference in opinion

"The Titans were very competitive last Sunday,they almost won the game.
I wouldn't be too confident."

How you can find that sentence offensive is beyond me,to me it looks like soundly advice...but hey maybe it's just because you're anxious for your team

Cowgirl86 said:
Right...in your opinion I did....I see nothing wrong with what I said...yeah...ok I'm a troll...because I have a difference in opinion

No because you seem to be very sensitive, and keep taking the bait.

The Popper

Bench
We had the Titans beaten at 16-6. Then a `dropped ball???' was called against Hannay. Try time Titans 16-12. Then we're attacking the Titans' 20 metre line. Bird decides to play the hero. Lost the ball. Try time Titans. Final score 16-18. Sure Bird did some good things, but so does Dykes and so does Simmonds (when he plays) but all three mix it with the bad stuff. IMO the Bird brainsnap was the point in the match that took the game away from us.

Thomo.

First Grade
titans were fortunate. but didn't look all that dominant.

they will go ok this year, they will hope injury doesn't strike

chili pepper

Bench
Thomo. said:
titans were fortunate. but didn't look all that dominant.

they will go ok this year, they will hope injury doesn't strike

Already has. Rat must be in doubt for a few rounds

Latest posts