What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will Hadley Roach and Fulton....

HevyDevy

Coach
effnic said:
ahaha yes all westies are brain dead why you ask? Because its a sh*thole your parents are on the dole and you all smell funny and it hard to learn when schools cost money oh wait does the dole cover school fees aswell. Anyway stop using centerlinks computer to come on this forum you should be looking for counsil work or something.

Seriously, you must be joking right? This sentence alone shows a complete lack of any formal education whatsoever.

Please tell me what a counsil is.

And I would happily give you $100 if you would only learn to use either fullstops, apostrophes or in some cases plurals.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Hadley and Fulton are either too busy praising Manly, or come up with an excuse to get rid of Melbourne.

shiftysmith

Juniors
that 2gb team are a total bunch of f***wits i can not stand them.it hurts them to give us any credit at all and i just love the fact that we are playing good footy because i know it burns them

Mr Saab

Referee
2GB have no idea...how blocker roach is co caller is baffling beyond belief. Great player, poor caller

It was bad enough before then they brought in darryl brohman who does nothing but drivel on about his career and try to chat up every woman who rings the show. Tragic.

Last year I was away in Orange the weekend we took on Manly at Parramatta.

So I had to rely on the 2GB call.

Damm it was a funny afternoon. Blocker and Hadley were tripping over themselves with excuses for Manly.

Agent Mulder

Bench
MarkInTheStands said:
Last year I was away in Orange the weekend we took on Manly at Parramatta.

So I had to rely on the 2GB call.

Damm it was a funny afternoon. Blocker and Hadley were tripping over themselves with excuses for Manly.

:lol: :lol:

scottyeel

Bench
Morenito said:
I heard that they had a song on yesterday apologing to Parramatta or something?
Directed at fitzgerald and perhaps Smith or is that not right?

Any one hear it?
I heard the song and thought it was pretty funny. Hadley doesn't actually apologise but i reckon he would nearly have to if Brian wins a grand final.

Glenn

First Grade
scottyeel said:
I heard the song and thought it was pretty funny. Hadley doesn't actually apologise but i reckon he would nearly have to if Brian wins a grand final.

The ego wouldn't allow a apology

Thats the one Fletch

Also if hadley is on air (say the Tuesday after the Grand Final) if Brian Smith acutally wins a premiership, I would think the sheer weight of calls for the Program would be for that exact thing.

N.Hindmarsh_Fan

Juniors
Please don't talk about Hadley, his name makes me farkin loose it. The bloke is a dead set wank, I would pay a million to see him on the street and bag the living sh*t out of him. I would continuously (is that how it's spelt?) yell at the prick and let him know what Parra fans think of him. Roach and Fulton are yes men with no balls what so ever and their show is pathetic and that is being kind. I listen to the boys on ABC on Sunday's, who are positive and pleasant to listen to. Ray's show just bags and bags people, teams, players, fans, organisations and even when they call a game they dead set say things like "I can't believe this guy, what an idiot, how did he drop that" referring to a player. Oh yeh that makes League look real good doesn't it, bunch of clowns, I would love to see Ray put on a pair of boots, big bitch he is.

any one notice that between 5-6 hardly anything was mentioned on the parra win other the score and the ladder.
(for obivious reason) they dont talk to the coach and give us injury updates. Pathetic, is it next year that 2gb dont have exclusive rights any more?

any 1 listen to the game? he must have been happy with us being down in the 1st half and what was response to the 2 disallowed tries?

N.Hindmarsh_Fan

Juniors
Yeah I cant wait for other stations to be able to call games, we will have a few to choose from , I reckon MMM would do well! Then Hadley horse face pillow biting arse monger won't be able to brag about his ratings.

his ratings!!! they got lapped last ratings by 2ue on a SUNDAY!!!!! They are going backwards and it wont be long b4 he will be out of a job

Zaphod

Juniors
who was calling for smiths Head last season and at the start of this season?

Just out of curiosity.

I as well dont think hasler is up for the job, Bozo should either take over or bring Tooves up for a shot.

We can all agree, Roach is more interested in meat pies than teaching defense and should also get the axe. Manly need to look to their hardmen from the past to teach this current team of "Nice Guys" a thing or 2. Igor could show them some pride and passion and smash a few heads whilst he is at it!

Stagger eel

Staff member
Zaphod said:
who was calling for smiths Head last season and at the start of this season?

Just out of curiosity.

I as well dont think hasler is up for the job, Bozo should either take over or bring Tooves up for a shot.

We can all agree, Roach is more interested in meat pies than teaching defense and should also get the axe. Manly need to look to their hardmen from the past to teach this current team of "Nice Guys" a thing or 2. Igor could show them some pride and passion and smash a few heads whilst he is at it!

I agree.

Bring on Ian Gately and Phil Daley lol

Latest posts