What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will Kennedy

R-15-3

Bench
I’d like to see him rotate with Ronaldo mid game at times.
Ronaldo could offer so much in the way of energy and aggression from the back and really lift us at times.
Teams are constantly kicking away from him to limit his impact and we need him in games more.
Just 10 min here and there.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
The thing with Will is he has to try and find a way to stay relevant in the modern game.

Look at these kids flooding the NRL.

Tuaupiki, Chase, that chic from the Broncos, Gray, Fa'alogo, Kini, Talagi, Koula.

The speed of the game is seeing fullback evolve and faster, more agile, fearless little blokes are coming to the fore.

Will has his own good points but they are old skills when we watch the style coming through

shaggs

Coach
The thing with Will is he has to try and find a way to stay relevant in the modern game.

Look at these kids flooding the NRL.

Tuaupiki, Chase, that chic from the Broncos, Gray, Fa'alogo, Kini, Talagi, Koula.

The speed of the game is seeing fullback evolve and faster, more agile, fearless little blokes are coming to the fore.

Will has his own good points but they are old skills when we watch the style coming through
Agree.
Based on the new prototype, I can guarantee that none of the back five for the flegg sharks will be nrl fullbacks based on todays showing

Special K

Coach
I thought Will was far and away our best player this week. I feel like he is in our top tier players most weeks. He is off contract end of next season and he will be 28 turning 29 which feels crazy to me. I think the modern fullback can't be in their 30's with how quick the game is.

Based on his age I think we move on from him but value for money I think he has done/is doing a tremendous job.

Ison has some huge wraps. I haven't seen him play so can't comment but just looking at ages, cap etc I would assume this is the hope.

Tiger Shark

Bench
Agree.
Based on the new prototype, I can guarantee that none of the back five for the flegg sharks will be nrl fullbacks based on todays showing
Nikora and Williams played their first game of Flegg today coming up from Ball so probably a little early to judge

Williams was an Australian Schoolboy

Neither are fullbacks but you mentioned back 5

I thought Will was far and away our best player this week. I feel like he is in our top tier players most weeks. He is off contract end of next season and he will be 28 turning 29 which feels crazy to me. I think the modern fullback can't be in their 30's with how quick the game is.

Based on his age I think we move on from him but value for money I think he has done/is doing a tremendous job.

Ison has some huge wraps. I haven't seen him play so can't comment but just looking at ages, cap etc I would assume this is the hope.

I think Dykes was the hope but he can’t stay on the paddock.

Ison isn’t as quick as Dykes but he looks tougher and there definitely looks like there’s something really good there as far as instinctual footy.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Ison looks the goods, but early days.
Get to Henson Saturday 15th June in a few weeks time to check it out. Hopefully they continue their current run

shaggs

Coach
Nikora and Williams played their first game of Flegg today coming up from Ball so probably a little early to judge

Williams was an Australian Schoolboy

Neither are fullbacks but you mentioned back 5
Didnt know that. The back 5 were definitely off the pace.
Being up from ball explains that

Frenzy.

Post Whore
I don't think Dykes wants to be a fullback.

Pretty sure he is only there for the Jets to get miles in his legs.

Latest posts