What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will Penisni development???

Delboy

First Grade
Penis will be fine under a fresh voice…but he desperately needs it.

November can’t come quick enough for most of that lot.
Yep definitely seems like they will benefit from a break and then a new voice and system. The fact that they battled through to the end last night speaks a fair bit about their commitment, believe those who we keep have earned it.

Without any doubt don’t believe a word that the agenda driven and self centred merkin Gould says, it’s more about diverting comment from what he has done to elsewhere. His comments ignore exactly what he’s done at the Dogs, saying if anyone else does it, they’re wrong, give me a break.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Not sure what our Strength and conditioning gurus do.

Will must watch games and see himself getting burnt by players because he is slow..

If I saw that I would be going into my office season working on my weaknesses..
He gives up every time an attacker passes him. Never keeps going just in case. Starts to jog every time. That really pis*es me off.
Never addressed by BA and now TB dosent give a fu*k either. The kid needs some decent coaching or he'll go out the back door.

Chipmunk

Coach
All of the f**kers from that particular Rouse Hill Rhino team all lack basic skills outside of being athletic. I suspect Jake was the only one allowed to pass the ball in the team, the rest of the little f**kers just had to chase the collision.

Latest posts