What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will we have a new "Worlds Best Player" after the finals series?

Mr Saab

Referee
Oh and BTW, the washed up old forwards lifted to send out Webcke a winner.
Lets see if the Knights can do the same with Johns in the coming yrs...with Smith there i wouldnt bet on it.

salivor

First Grade
Red and Blue Knight said:
Where is there a potshot at Lockyer
Here:
I dare say the broncos would have won 10 comps if they had Johns rather then Lockyer. We wouldn't have won any with the players switched.
Absolute rubbish and you know it, nothing but a swipe at Lockyer's ability to make a comment like that. Once again I'll state, it's not good enough to let Johns' record do the talking, you have to try and denegrate a great player in the process to pump up your demi-god.
simple having an opinion on the thread. Wake the f**k up and pull your head in dickhead.
Oh so it's an opinion now but I thought you said:
It's not biased opinion - it's fact.
Are you coming or going? I hope it's the former.

RABK

Referee
Ha, you just won a GF and the thing that would make your night would be me leaving your Lockyer party? F'ing loser. :LOL:

salivor

First Grade
So the translation is that you've got nothing left to contribute to this debate.

Kiddies bar :arrow:

RABK

Referee
Nup, but unless you cream your pants over Lockyer it seems your opinion doesn't matter in this thread.

Ooooo an age insult, yeh let's play. Advanced hair :arrow:

:roll:

salivor

First Grade
You opinion doesn't matter in any thread so I wouldn't let it bother you.

Kiddies bar :arrow:

Mr Saab

Referee
No one is creaming their pants over him RBK.
We are just finding flaws in your pathetic argument that the Broncos would have 10 comps with Johns.
The Knights would have zero with Lockyer.
You are worst than your deluded mate Timmmmmmmmah

RABK

Referee
Whatever - if thinking you're are a LU god where you can decide who's opinion matters makes you hold your head up higher in whatver sh*thole you live in - good for you loser.

salivor

First Grade
Yep, I'm a keyboard hero, it's the only thing really that keeps me from topping myself. Now take a hint and go play in the kiddies bar.

Mr Saab

Referee
Whatever - if thinking you're are a LU god where you can decide who's opinion matters makes you hold your head up higher in whatver sh*thole you live in - good for you loser.

Come on RBK, dont be like that.
Season 2007 is not too far away.
I heard the Knights signed BS....good luck. :lol:

Mr Saab

Referee
Oh yes, Misty and his self imposed ban on the eels forum as a form of protest for having BS as a coach.
Sad character that one is.

salivor

First Grade
Misty makes Timmah look sane. Now isn't that sweet that we could all find a common ground?

Raider_69

Post Whore
i actually herd that was the straw to break the camels back
fitzy couldnt handle not reading misty's opinions any longer

not surprising since they are both f**king idiots, they'd get on like a petrol station on fire

Latest posts