What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Willie Mason

Shakamaker

Juniors
I'm hearing strong rumours Willie is shopping himself to Parra and two other clubs for next year. Newcastle is another, but he is pushing to go to Parra. Watch this space...

another has-been "linked" to parra (off contract and trying pathetically to con other clubs there is still somebody interested) surely we are full up for 2012 already? maybe we need a 'no vacancy' sign at the club

bartman

Immortal
Would any club seriously accept Mason these days? How desperate would you have to be...

Shakamaker

Juniors
Since letting Mortimer go, they have some loose change to spend for next year. Mason is pushing his case strongly

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
Meh, I found him to be rather in effective at the Roosters. $55k, play him at prop, I wouldn't complain too much. I wouldn't bother chasing him.

Shakamaker

Juniors
it should be noted that Parra were strongly chasing Willie in late 2010 but he didnt want to play with "older players"

A year in boring french rugby, and the fact that his buddy Reni is playing for Parra, has obviously changed his mind. He hates rugby though, says "its boring as f@@@"

Maroubra Eel

Coach
It wouldn't surprise me. He is mates with Reni. I quite often used to see him wandering down Broome St the morning after a big night at Reni's.
Playing alongside his good mate would have to be an attraction.
I wouldn't mind it if it happens.

Eelementary

Post Whore
It wouldn't surprise me. He is mates with Reni. I quite often used to see him wandering down Broome St the morning after a big night at Reni's.
Playing alongside his good mate would have to be an attraction.
I wouldn't mind it if it happens.

Agreed. Cannot see the problem, really - he's hot and cold, but he's a senior player and handy on his day. He would not command much at all, and Hindy himself has had a few good things to say about Willie in the past.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Agreed. Cannot see the problem, really - he's hot and cold, but he's a senior player and handy on his day. He would not command much at all, and Hindy himself has had a few good things to say about Willie in the past.
Hindy and Willie are good mates from all reports, if we can get him at a decent price we could do a hell of a lot worse.

you gotta remember mason slammed SBW in the media and made his feelings pretty public about the walkout..!!!So if this so called deal is gonna go ahead this move would have to be soughted becuase i can remember SBW wanted mason in the ring after what he said..!!!
mason declined the offer..lol.

Latest posts