What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Willie Mason

I agree with stagger in the end i couldnt careless who wears the eels colours what matters is whos doing the lap of honour on grand final day and holding the telstra throphy up..thats all that should matter i say give mason a go..i will ask my friend whos on the coaching staff tommorrow about this rumour..i dont ask him much as he doesnt like to tell me much as he tells me he likes his job...lol.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Hindy and Willie are good mates from all reports, if we can get him at a decent price we could do a hell of a lot worse.

I got Willie's autograph at a club on a Friday night in 2004. Even had a quick chat with him - Reni was there, also. I can't say enough about both blokes. Both were polite and really down-to-earth.

Eelsman18

Juniors
The minimum wage, and that's it.
I actually saw a tweet from Mason the other day to Weidler, saying something along the lines of potentially playing for an NRL club again.
He didn't state which one, obviously.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Hear what your saying Staggs, but Mason has been known to be a distrubtive influence. Imagine he shows Reni how to party again

to be honest, I wouldn't think mason has the influence and pulling power with the younger guys as he used to have and if the rumour was to be true, then he'd be sacrising a whole heap of cash for lifestyle and for what?..1 season with some strict clauses in it..

I wouldn't worry about the supposed bad boys in our side, that's why we pay a coaching staff to that and you know what? from what i understand it's not Kearney, Nolan and Cameron that players are worried about, its Arthur who's a real disciplinarian and not popular on the training paddock.

if the coaching staff feel they can squeeze a bit out of him, why not.

MrT

Juniors
to be honest, I wouldn't think mason has the influence and pulling power with the younger guys as he used to have and if the rumour was to be true, then he'd be sacrising a whole heap of cash for lifestyle and for what?..1 season with some strict clauses in it..

I wouldn't worry about the supposed bad boys in our side, that's why we pay a coaching staff to that and you know what? from what i understand it's not Kearney, Nolan and Cameron that players are worried about, its Arthur who's a real disciplinarian and not popular on the training paddock.

if the coaching staff feel they can squeeze a bit out of him, why not.

lol sargeant slaughter, have heard about him. Sounds like we have a great mix. If Mason was willing to come for whatever we have left from Morts, then why not. I just don't think he's had the attitude adjustment Reni has. Just on that Todd Carney should really look at Reni's turn around, heck we should have signed him so Reni could work more closely with him

lol sargeant slaughter, have heard about him. Sounds like we have a great mix. If Mason was willing to come for whatever we have left from Morts, then why not. I just don't think he's had the attitude adjustment Reni has. Just on that Todd Carney should really look at Reni's turn around, heck we should have signed him so Reni could work more closely with him
why are we the nrl rehab centre all of a sudden?

Latest posts