What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Windsor and 20s Finals

soc123_au

Staff member
I agree Mob, we look much better with Saunders & Campbell-Gillard on the field.

Feel bad for Smith with an elbow dislocation to keep him out next week. He has been impressive in the games I have seen this year.

GongPanther

Referee
Was stuck at work does anyone happen to know if the game will be replayed on fox?

Tomorrow (Monday 30TH) all on Foxsports 1:

9:30 a.m.:1971 Grand Final, Souths v St George

10:30 a.m.:VB Cup Windsor v Newcastle

12:00 p.m.:Holden Cup Canterbury v Warriors

01:30 p.m. Holden Cup:panthers v Raiders

Then the rest of the day with the NRL replays.

Last edited:

Pomoz

Bench
Congrats guys, too good on the day. I recon in 5 years time we'll be looking back on today's game and seeing a lot of NRL first grades in there on both sides.

Hope you guys go on with it in the granny
Very classy Raider 69. I agree, there were some good players playing that game and both clubs look to have a bright future.

franklin2323

Immortal
the player from the u20 that does not get many mentions who impresses me the most is prop Saunders his go forward and fast play the balls is super impresive

Yeah. Also watch the lines Yeo runs. I can see atleast 10 being at least regular FGers

Raider_69

Post Whore
Penrith won that game on the back of the #9. Looks like a clone of Seg. He was a nightmare to contain, the raiders dominated the period he was off the park and as soon as he came back on the big boys like Saunders and Cartright began dominating again, getting QPTB's and he was tearing us apart. He's a very good talent

soc123_au

Staff member
Great result at half time for the Wolves. Really should be behind by 12 the way the game has been played. To be up by 8 is fantastic.

chrisD

Coach
That Austin/Moylan backline play was more fluent and faster than anything FG managed this season. Austin also stepping and scoring, setting up tries with kicks, but f**k yeah Peter Wallace.

soc123_au

Staff member
Austin has been solid, Moylan has been pretty ordinary for the most part. A bit of luck & a few nice individual efforts are the only things positive from that half. And obviously the score. The boys still should be getting a rocket at the break.

soc123_au

Staff member
The ref must have a few dollars on the Knights. Some of the calls are ridiculous.

soc123_au

Staff member
Lovely little play there. Nice decoy run by Wes with Moylan chiming in to create the numbers.

Latest posts