What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wine Mafia Day 4

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
An acidic green white....so JM was a hippie then?

There's a wine called Moppity? This is what Hoppity should drink when he's sad.

Misanthrope

Staff member
A redirect isn't much to lose, really. They muddy the waters more often than not.

BM - have you been told you've been poisoned explicitly? Or are we relying solely on the interpretation of the update by somebody?

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
A crisp, dry white wine from Tumbarumba tracked the movements of the killer red, while another watched the events that were about to unfold against the Tawny Port.

The South East Australian Cabernet Merlot was possibly the worst of all varieties known to man. Being the crappy bulk wine that it was, it determined to blend with the Hanwood Tawny port in a bid to poison it.

“Take that,” it bubbled.

There was conflict here. For the Hanwood Port was unkillable for a time. But when it would be aired and available to die, the blending would take effect and the port would gradually oxidise. Until that time, it would remain corked and good to drink.

This is the poisoning bit. It would seem if the target was Hoppity then he couldn't die at that point but when he's "uncorked" he'll be poisoned.

I can see why Butch found it odd and suspect though. It clearly says someone (we assume Butch) watched the poisoning unfold.

Misanthrope

Staff member
BM sounds like an indy to me, but I can't be arsed reading back through pages of wine wank - so forgive me if he's actually been confirmed and outed as town.

BunniesMan

Immortal
A redirect isn't much to lose, really. They muddy the waters more often than not.

BM - have you been told you've been poisoned explicitly? Or are we relying solely on the interpretation of the update by somebody?
I've been told nothing.
BM sounds like an indy to me, but I can't be arsed reading back through pages of wine wank - so forgive me if he's actually been confirmed and outed as town.

Confirmed in a writeup when you people tried to lynch me.

And even if I wasn't, I was just defending JM and I ended up being proven right about him. No rational person could think I'm nontown from that. Which makes me suspicious of you.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I've been told nothing.

Confirmed in a writeup when you people tried to lynch me.

And even if I wasn't, I was just defending JM and I ended up being proven right about him. No rational person could think I'm nontown from that. Which makes me suspicious of you.

Yes, because nobody who was scum ever defended somebody they assumed to be town - definitely not me in two separate games (WCW v NWO and The Walking Dead).

I also wouldn't have fessed up to killing micky with my one shot kill if I were scum.

I am not trying to say that you are scum, just spit-balling since the best ideas we've got so far have only ended in people dying. I don't see a role that would be immune to deaths listed (unless it's bulletproof vt, which I assume is a one off bulletproof vest). What power is it you have?

Misanthrope

Staff member
In addition to all of the above, I don't see the words 'Aussie wine aligned' in the write-up where our lynch on you failed. Just sayin'.

Ozzy

First Grade
In addition to all of the above, I don't see the words 'Aussie wine aligned' in the write-up where our lynch on you failed. Just sayin'.

Actually Mis has a point. There is no alignment in the write up and usually a confirmed aligned live poster has their colour confirmed in the live list.

DB

First Grade
Thats the bit that has me confused... Yes, he is an 'Australian Wine', but with everyone being red or white, does fortified fit into this.

Do we have anyone who can investigate alignments?

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
So, do we have any concrete evidence of people not being town or are we just firing in the dark and hoping to hit?

Frederick

Staff member
Thats the bit that has me confused... Yes, he is an 'Australian Wine', but with everyone being red or white, does fortified fit into this.

Do we have anyone who can investigate alignments?

I'm pretty certain that town are anything australian and New Zealand.

One of the writeups mentioned a bottle from the rhone region, which leads me to believe that the mafia will be made up of French wines

Latest posts