What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wing in Parramatta's sights

Mickyd39

Juniors
They’ve also signed Poore from StGeorge-Illawarra to a three-year contract and I know of a HUUUUGE name they are also negotiating with. I don’t want to be rude but I can’t name the player here because Herald journalists read this blog every day. I’m hopeful we’ll be able to reveal the name in tomorrow’s newspaper. Let’s just say they are being far more active in recruitment since Denis Fitzgerald left.

Does anyone know who this HUUUUGE name is?

strider

Post Whore
gee ... we must have found a huge stash of brown paper bags in fitzy's old office :sarcasm: ... so much money being waved around

Gronk

Staff member
They’ve also signed Poore from StGeorge-Illawarra to a three-year contract and I know of a HUUUUGE name they are also negotiating with. I don’t want to be rude but I can’t name the player here because Herald journalists read this blog every day. I’m hopeful we’ll be able to reveal the name in tomorrow’s newspaper. Let’s just say they are being far more active in recruitment since Denis Fitzgerald left.

Does anyone know who this HUUUUGE name is?

Does Darryl Eastlake have a son ?

PJ Marshal

Coach
next year we'll be over the cap lol

either way id like to deliver rothfield a swift kick to the ball sack

yes SDM, what a massive mistake, also from memory bronson Harrison from the raiders was in that list as well, he has been one of their better forwards this year.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
I think some people on here would cream their pants if it was Thurston.

I pray to god it is not Willie Mason if it is anyone.

Gaba

First Grade
In that article eels paid $400,000a year for poore LOL

Last edited:

Latest posts