What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wing in Parramatta's sights

spiderdan

Bench
For some reason I have a feeling about the Wolfman. He is off contract and Manly have all but confirmed they can't afford him. Lyon is also off contract I think, and might want to hook up with his old coach from Saints.
i thought lyon was tied up until the end of 2010.

spiderdan

Bench
a few years ago he was touted as having the biggest name in the nrl. fijian international.

come to think of it, he was nicknamed "mr.t". we have a mr t on these forums.......

something is going on........

i think that coincidence can be ruled out.

Hanscholo

Bench
Has to be cutie. I just dont see any huge name players off contract atm, other than him. He will play 6 if its correct.

My source inside the Tele just gave me a tip regarding this possible additional signing.

I don't believe it.

My opinion is to just be happy with what we have been given today and don't get our hopes up or be too greedy about another signing.

benoir91

Juniors
its craig wing dont know how or why but its him 99.9%

its not wing
he blatantly denied it on the news, and shane richardson will not release him as he said so angrily on the news.

Wing has an offer from Bradford aswell so I highly doubt it is him.

K. Hunt was denied as being tha player by Anderson on 2ue already.

benoir91

Juniors
My source inside the Tele just gave me a tip regarding this possible additional signing.

I don't believe it.

My opinion is to just be happy with what we have been given today and don't get our hopes up or be too greedy about another signing.

Lockyer?

lewiscook

Juniors

I don't believe it.

Yeah i bet you any money that we have enquired about K.Hunt or C. Wing.
And its been blow out of proportion as we have madea couple of big signings.

The old "Parra new home for Wing?"
"cashed up eels looking to lure Hunt".

Im no way getting my hopes up, Hollywood am i even close to what the article is going to be? lol...

lewiscook

Juniors
its not wing
he blatantly denied it on the news, and shane richardson will not release him as he said so angrily on the news.

Wing has an offer from Bradford aswell so I highly doubt it is him.

K. Hunt was denied as being tha player by Anderson on 2ue already.

The funny thing is that Ando denied cutie coming to Parra but not another "huuge" signing lol.

Look, I was absolutely sworn to secrecy before I was told. I can't give the info out or else I won't be able to get any more in the future.

I'm just saying that in my personal opinion I'm not going to get all worked up over it. In my personal opinion, it won't happen.

lewiscook

Juniors
Look, I was absolutely sworn to secrecy before I was told. I can't give the info out or else I won't be able to get any more in the future.

I'm just saying that in my personal opinion I'm not going to get all worked up over it. In my personal opinion, it won't happen.

Haha fair enough,
Please can you just assure me one thing. . .
It's no another Gen Y scumbag?
haha:D:crazy:

H0WZAT

Juniors

So Phil wasn't being a hyperchondriact when he said HUUUUGE, but should have put more emphasis on currently contracted to another club and by "in negotiations" we are just throwing a hail mary?

So Phil wasn't being a hyperchondriact when he said HUUUUGE, but should have put more emphasis on currently contracted to another club and by "in negoiations" we are just throwing a hail mary?

Depends on what you mean by HUUUUGE. In my opinion, that should be reserved for the absolute upper echelon of players.

In terms of a "Hail Mary", that's also questionable. I'd say that there are very few players that a Club wouldn't at least consider releasing if they thought it might help them in other ways. For example, we wouldn't think of releasing Hindmarsh.

Or if you're talking about the price, well, that's not information that I'm privy to in relation to absolute specifics.

Eelementary

Post Whore

Interesting...

I, for one, am quite happy with Poore and Shack for now anyway. Can't get greedy.

benoir91

Juniors
So in summary, there is a very BIG name player we are in negotiations with
but you think its too good to be true?

Latest posts