What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wing in Parramatta's sights

natheel

Coach
i was thinking possibly Wing but heard he was sorted after by the c**ks!!

would be awesome if parra nabbed him from Souths though!!

I can confirm that after all the rumours circulating about Craig Wing today, both he and Shane Richardson were interviewed by Foxsports and both of them denied that Wing would be going anywhere. Richo said, and I quote-

"Craig Wing will be seeing out the remaining two years of his contract with South's"

Wing mentioned that he did not know where all these rumours were coming from and basically laughed it off.

benoir91

Juniors
Rothfield has just said:

"They’ve signed two players and there’s one big name to come."

Whoever it is, we are in more than talks with them
It appears a near done deal

benoir91

Juniors
The team looks fine as it is with Poore and Shackleton signed, if we need to release Cayless or Inu to sign this so called big name, id rather us not do it

cv8z

Juniors
The team looks fine as it is with Poore and Shackleton signed, if we need to release Cayless or Inu to sign this so called big name, id rather us not do it
would you get a well known & trusted dentist to pull your teeth out if it were true?

Pazza

First Grade
if you wanna cut players why dont we start with weller and paulo! no point keeping these hacks and getting rid of cayless.

andrew057

First Grade

You rather keep Cayless' last season worth what close enough to 400k? Outrageous.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Honestly if we are after anyone else i really can't see the like of Caylo,B Smith or Burt still here next year. Looks like DA is getting the team he wants a year earlier than we thought.

Pazza

First Grade
cayless is our captain and has served our club for a decade, show some respect!

cv8z

Juniors
Honestly if we are after anyone else i really can't see the like of Caylo,B Smith or Burt still here next year. Looks like DA is getting the team he wants a year earlier than we thought.
word is 6 are going to be cut from the team

benoir91

Juniors
id rather
cordoba, lowrie, kingston, weller, ben smith, paulo
be released before we get to cayless and inu

Latest posts