What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wing in Parramatta's sights

lewiscook

Juniors
Tbh guys i'd be more worried bout signing Hayne up long term.
When i first starting reading this thread i thought it would be most likely regarding Hayne.
He's our priority imo.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Tbh guys i'd be more worried bout signing Hayne up long term.
When i first starting reading this thread i thought it would be most likely regarding Hayne.
He's our priority imo.
I agree mate, but these signing's are more of a reason for him to stay. And DA has him playing out of his skin, i can't see him going anywhere.

lewiscook

Juniors
Mate dont worry, can guarantee hayne wont be going anywhere.

Haha thanks mate (im a bit of a worry wart-with the debacle a couple of years back regarding hayne and souths)
I have faith in DA wrapping hayne up.
Do you no if we are in negotiations with Hayne yet?

Fathead

Bench
Craig wing has two more years on a contract with Souths.
Shane Richardson has just said that he wont be going anywhere and will be playing out his contract.
So really I cant see how this mystery player could be Craig Wing.

hindmarsh4pm

Juniors
Haha thanks mate (im a bit of a worry wart-with the debacle a couple of years back regarding hayne and souths)
I have faith in DA wrapping hayne up.
Do you no if we are in negotiations with Hayne yet?
Not sure if they have started negotiations with he and his manager yet, i don't thinkso. But from all reports hayne is happy at the eels, and he took less to stay here when souths were throwing big $$$$ at him a few years back.

Im sure parra will reward him for that and for his good form. He'll be an eel for a very very long time.

lewiscook

Juniors
Not sure if they have started negotiations with he and his manager yet, i don't thinkso. But from all reports hayne is happy at the eels, and he took less to stay here when souths were throwing big $$$$ at him a few years back.

Im sure parra will reward him for that and for his good form. He'll be an eel for a very very long time.

Exactly but we need to be quick.

H0WZAT

Juniors
I'd take Wing as a hooker and Souths still paying a percent of his contract for the next 2 years. Wing makes sense because we know even with Keating re-signed DA wasn't happy with our hooking options. I wouldn't consider him to be HUUGE though.

Todays signings prove Lowrie and Cordoba are gone, and Huraki, Smith, and Paulo have a foot out the door. To come up with another HUGE signing for '10 would take the release of Cayless, INU, or Burt. Joe G and Kingston don't really come into the equation either way, they aren't on enough coin to make a dent from their release.

For some reason I have a feeling about the Wolfman. He is off contract and Manly have all but confirmed they can't afford him. Lyon is also off contract I think, and might want to hook up with his old coach from Saints.

benoir91

Juniors
Realistically
all the names that have been thrown around have been rejected

The true possibilites are Omeley, Myles, Mason, Tim Smith or Tahu

Latest posts