What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Without your team, Who would you support?

Neatoboy

Juniors
panthersballboy said:
Probably Parra seeing it is the 2nd closest team to my place after penrith. I'm a believer in supporting your local team.
Would you go for the Broncos if you lived in Brisbane?

I'm a Bulldogs supporter living in Brisbane but I would probably support Melbourne if the Dogs no longer existed.

mattyg

Bench
Off Season Threads :thumb

I'd definately lose interest in the game...I'd still watch it, but i would be neutral most of the time except for when it comes to teams like Manly, Broncos, Roosters etc.

innsaneink

Referee
Been there....seen em try to kick my team out twice, then had to watch them join with another team which once was mortal enemies and local rivals, lost interest for the first couple of years after 2000, watched the game on TV and went to maybe 6 games in 3 years, was indifferent and had other more important things going on at the time too.
If WTs were no more I wouldnt support any team, just go back to the indifferent days.

doggone

Juniors
I would support Titans, they have a mixed bag of players from all clubs. But the Bulldogs will be around for awhile yet.

timma

Juniors
I'm a DRAGONS supporter from the sutherland shire
If no dragons i would support the rabbitohs

gregstar

Referee
if saints dissappeared, i'd lose a great deal of interest. i'd watch the game for the sake of seeing good footy but wouldn't feel overly attached to any team.

i'm already that way with origin & have been for over a decade.

Inferno

Coach
Geohood said:
So if your team did not exist in the first place, this would still be the case? Or too heavy of a thought? :D

If they never existed I probably would cheer for the team thats closest geographically, either the Saints or Souths.

Deacon

First Grade
gregstar said:
if saints dissappeared, i'd lose a great deal of interest. i'd watch the game for the sake of seeing good footy but wouldn't feel overly attached to any team.

Same Dragons that is all

choc_soldier

Coach
Newcastle, as they're my second team. But it just wouldn't feel the same, and it would be relativelt half hearted.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
would lose interest big time. parra have been my team for over 20 yrs couldn't imagining cheering for anyone else.

panthersballboy

Juniors
Neatoboy said:
Would you go for the Broncos if you lived in Brisbane?

I'm a Bulldogs supporter living in Brisbane but I would probably support Melbourne if the Dogs no longer existed.

If I lived in Brisbane my whole life I dare say I would be a Broncos supporter. Nothing like the feeling of driving round your local area when your team is in the GF and seeing shops and houses decorated in team colours. But if I move anywhere now I will always support the Panthers as long as they have a team in the NRL. I was thinking more if the panthers were kicked out or never existed I would probably follow Parra.

Latest posts