What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Without your team, Who would you support?

Bucket

Bench
I support saints and would be devastated if they got knocked out but would prob. support the tigers because my cousins and relatives who don't support the dragons supported balmain

Go Nulla

Bench
I'm a Sharks supporter who lives in Brisbane. I'd follow the Titans and any team playing the Dragqueen Steelers.

Navjot

Juniors
Seeing my team merge was tough enough but i embraced it fairly quickly, but to see them punted entirely well that would probably be the knockout punch.

Misty Bee

First Grade
If Parra died today, I would mourn woefully forever. The team most likely to wrest me from my melancholy.....probably Knights. Maybe Raiders, for some obscure reason.....maybe Saints......

Most probably I'd become a supporter of Essendon or Arsenal.

However, if Parra never existed, I guess I would be doing time for the murder of one Rupert Murdoch. I'd have been either a Jets, Magpies or Norths fan. I lovd the Bluebags - perennial underdogs. Wests were fantastic in the Tommy/Dallas days. Norths due to a family connection.

Imagine becoming a Jets fan, and celebrating their great forfeit victory in 1981. Then seeing them die, only to transfer my allegiance to Wests or Norths, and seeing Murdoch, Ribot and the other traitor knobs f**k my team.....

Thank God for Parra Power. Indestructable!!!!!!

Would Ray Price ever have played for Wests?

Rage

Juniors
no melbourne storm? that's a bleak outlook....

i'd guess i'd go for manly, since that's who some of my family support but it wouldn't be anywhere near as interesting.

as for supporting the local team, screw that i'll support anyone playing the dragons

innsaneink

Referee
Misty Bee said:
If Parra died today, I would mourn woefully forever. The team most likely to wrest me from my melancholy.....probably Knights. Maybe Raiders, for some obscure reason.....maybe Saints......

Most probably I'd become a supporter of Essendon or Arsenal.

However, if Parra never existed, I guess I would be doing time for the murder of one Rupert Murdoch. I'd have been either a Jets, Magpies or Norths fan. I lovd the Bluebags - perennial underdogs. Wests were fantastic in the Tommy/Dallas days. Norths due to a family connection.

Imagine becoming a Jets fan, and celebrating their great forfeit victory in 1981. Then seeing them die, only to transfer my allegiance to Wests or Norths, and seeing Murdoch, Ribot and the other traitor knobs f**k my team.....

Thank God for Parra Power. Indestructable!!!!!!

Would Ray Price ever have played for Wests?

If Dundas Valley was a little more Sth-east, then maybe.

sydraider

First Grade
Would be severely pissed off if the Raiders were ever cut from the comp.

Cant stomach Yawnion or AFL, so with nothing else to watch, I would find myself reverting back to League as always and more than likely supporting the Eels.

Raider_69

Post Whore
if canberra never exsisted, id have ended up a panthers fan id imagine, being the local team and all

if canberra were booted out today, id lose interest for a few years, before coming back to penrith, but i would never have nearly as much passion for any other team as i do the raiders, id still love and watch league, i just wouldnt have a particular team to support

Phillips

Referee
if parra was no more, i wouldnt really support anyone

have a softspot for the warriors because john simon & joe vagana played for them but i still class them as a superleague club...really liked the raiders during the early 90's but superleague made me lose all respect for them and there players whom where my heros..

would probably keep a close watch on the tigers and souths

Hutty1986

Immortal
Rage said:
no melbourne storm? that's a bleak outlook....

i'd guess i'd go for manly, since that's who some of my family support but it wouldn't be anywhere near as interesting.

as for supporting the local team, screw that i'll support anyone playing the dragons

No Storm? Doesn't sound so bleak to me :lol: ;-)

The concept of actually supporting your local team is obviously alien to you :roll:

nqboy

First Grade
I'm pretty excited about the Titans coming in, mainly because it's so good for Rugby League for so many reasons. Other than that, maybe Souths, if they can get their sh*t together, or Melbourne.

OVP

Coach
Noone. Id rather die than NOT support my team. This is why i feel for Bears fans ... ffs bring the Bears back, they didnt deserve to die so soon. I can assure you i'd rather see them back than nuffy's from Qld or NZ that noone really gives a crap about.

melon....

Coach
Geohood said:
Say your team does not exist, or they were removed from the competition, which NRL team would you support and why?

I'm a Roosters supporter though I'd support either the Dragons or Bulldogs:
Dragons - I live in the St George area so I guess I should be supporting them anyway.
Bulldogs - Im Lebo and most of my relatives are mad Dogs supporters.. and I appreciate them as a club. Good culture there despite what happens with their players sometimes.
Sydney FC.

Its the Roosters or nothing.

melon....

Coach
Hutty1986 said:
No Storm? Doesn't sound so bleak to me :lol: ;-)

The concept of actually supporting your local team is obviously alien to you :roll:
No Storm = one less team that owns St Stain.

petetheileet

First Grade
probably the panthers...i like to watch the doggies play but couldn't handle being one of their supporters