What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wolfman shaves beard and slobs down Watmough...

Apey

Staff member
I grope my mate's arse. Doesn't mean I'm gay. He just has a f**king cute arse.

Not really. I spend most of my time in the Parramatta Forum, then probably NRL, then 4C/ESL/International.

But keep your TFC style insults coming, instead of adding something to the discussion like the poster you took issue was actually doing...

He adds to discussions like herpes adds to syphilis.

So, you consider that there is an actual discussion on the topic in this thread?

A topis that is about a bloke who shaved his beads then kissed a team mate?

Good for you mate.

It appears EA is one of the country's pre eminent authorities on the Stolen Generation.

As someone who sat in Cabinet meetings when these policies were being debated, he has an isight into the issue that only a select few possess.

I would suggest the main reason no doco has adequately examined the topic is because they have all failed to consult one our leading thinkers on the issue in EA.

More waffle.

Did you ever consider a career as an AIDS spreader?

You should.

Rockin Ronny

Juniors
For the record - it's Succeed, not succeeed. It's un-Australian, as UnAustralian isn't a word. Additionally, Legups is not a word. You may want to use your "space bar". Let's just get that out of the way first before you critique anybody's level of education.

You then talk of "coin throwing"? Are you seriously that much of an idiot? Or do you have short term memory loss? Parramatta fans threw coins at Jamie Lyon at Parra Stadium, and Souths fan threw an impliment at Steve Matai at ANZ. But don't let a good story get in the way of your wheelbarrow full of bullcrap.

As for my "flat mates", and "measuring grams", I own my own house, and the only measurement that actually means anything on this forum, is the distance between the quality of my team, and the quality of whoever yours is.

You then say, "ditch your footy team". Won't......ever....happen. Win / lose or draw.

You then went on to degrade Manly with a volley of arrows. The same club that has won the Community Award 3 years straight. The same club that provides free signed jerseys to the kids in Dubbo. The same club that has a CEO that asks fans their opinions before executing an idea.

People who receive the disabled pension deserve it. You get it because you just act dumb. That's where the amusement comes in.

I assure you Ronny, I am in a better position than you are in all the scenarios you speak of (property, demographic, education, earning capacity).

$4,000 on Manly and Hawthorne. I'd bet $4,000 on you being an idiot. Problem is that I'd win, yet only get $4,000 back, as you'd be the very short priced favorite !

2 comments:
1. "impliment". :lol:
2. The same Manly clubthat ditched Brookvale and its supporters (albeit morons) to move to Gosford - happy to backstab a 1908 establishment club at the same time.
3. The same club that tried to charge children for signed jerseys.

Ryan - Manly are scum and represent scum. You, as a supporter of scum, are scum. Die Manly scum.

Scum. :x

effnic

Bench
2 comments:
1. "impliment". :lol:
2. The same Manly clubthat ditched Brookvale and its supporters (albeit morons) to move to Gosford - happy to backstab a 1908 establishment club at the same time.
3. The same club that tried to charge children for signed jerseys.

Ryan - Manly are scum and represent scum. You, as a supporter of scum, are scum. Die Manly scum.

Scum. :x
Hey Ronnie guess what.............

manlyseaeaglesnrlvictorto2.jpg

Did you get all that. Awesome. Now shut the f**k up.

I've noticed Australian males are slightly more homophobic in general than us kiwis. However, I have always found the Australian ass pat to be a weird contradiciton to their attitude. Shane Warne & Ian Healey were in love with each other FFS..hands on each others arses all day, gloves included for Healey cos Warnie had a big one.[/quote

Was that the one between Warnie's shoulders? ;-)

DangerMouse_007

Juniors
More waffle.

Did you ever consider a career as an AIDS spreader?

You should.

We are all waiting for your brilliant analysis on the Stolen Generation.

So far we are having to make do with lame insults.

I'm wondering did you really live through the stolen generation or are you in fact the 12 year old girl here?

Arguing with you is like trying to debate a child that can only retaliate by saying "you're crap" or "you have cooties."

To be fair though maybe you are in grade 9 or 10 as you said Aids instead of the more primary school "cooties" or "gay disease."

I hope for your sake you are still a young teenager.

Much better to be young and ignorant than old and ignorant.

We are all waiting for your brilliant analysis on the Stolen Generation.

So far we are having to make do with lame insults.

I'm wondering did you really live through the stolen generation or are you in fact the 12 year old girl here?

Arguing with you is like trying to debate a child that can only retaliate by saying "you're crap" or "you have cooties."

To be fair though maybe you are in grade 9 or 10 as you said Aids instead of the more primary school "cooties" or "gay disease."

I hope for your sake you are still a young teenager.

Much better to be young and ignorant than old and ignorant.

FFS, are you mentally imbalanced?

No one cares what you think, unless they're as geniused as you.

Aren't you the pissant who was too scared to come back in here using his original nic because you were the laughing stock of this forum?

The nic doesn't change that dopey....

bartman

Immortal
He adds to discussions like herpes adds to syphilis.

So, you consider that there is an actual discussion on the topic in this thread?

A topis that is about a bloke who shaved his beads then kissed a team mate?

Good for you mate.
Far from your best work.

Topic is about whether people with a contribution to make rather than insults take it. If you don't like it, simply don't post. Or post something of substance.

Since you had something to say about others views on the subject beforehand, how did you find the SBS doco? Or didn't you bother watching, because you just knew it would be going over old ground for you? Having lived through the days of Arthur Philip and Bennelong and Pemulwuy and all. :crazy:

Far from your best work.

What makes you think I'm here to get your approval?

Topic is about whether people with a contribution to make rather than insults take it.

No, the topic is about someone's beard and a kiss.

Reading skills off a bit are they?

If you don't like it, simply don't post. Or post something of substance.

You first.

Since you had something to say about others views on the subject beforehand, how did you find the SBS doco? Or didn't you bother watching, because you just knew it would be going over old ground for you? Having lived through the days of Arthur Philip and Bennelong and Pemulwuy and all. :crazy:

Like I said, you just go ahead and think what you like, it's not hard to see that you have alread a distinct view on the "other subject".

The best view TV and the Newspapers can sculpt, no doubt...

bartman

Immortal
What makes you think I'm here to get your approval?
What makes you think I need your permission to pass judgement on your attempted insults?

No, the topic is about someone's beard and a kiss.

Reading skills off a bit are they?
And if you read the thread it then went to homphobia and racism. All of which is allowed if people posting take it there, without your permission. You even contributed to that with your post about how you were there at the time of the Stolen Generation and how you thought that meant another individual's point of view on the subject must not be as good as yours, without bothering to share anything about it.

You first.
Reading skills off a bit are they? Have a look through the whole thread and take your pick, I think you'll find it's your turn to contribute something to the topics other than an insult.

Like I said, you just go ahead and think what you like, it's not hard to see that you have alread a distinct view on the "other subject".

The best view TV and the Newspapers can sculpt, no doubt...
I answered someone's direct question of me. Someone who is interested in others POVs, as am I. That's why I bother watching docos, reading newspapers, and asking you questions which you seem adamant to avoid sharing your wonderful personal insights so others might learn from whatever it is that causes you to seem to think you're above the posters you attempt to insult.

And how's it feel being one of the first people in the joint to be owned by DM7 in a thread? :lol: