What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wolfman shaves beard and slobs down Watmough...

sass

Juniors
Ah, I love these hypocritical statements.

They rattle on about others cultures & how there's more than one way of doing things & it's just their way, but when people in our own culture express their POV...

IGNORANT ! HOMOPHOBE !

I hate when people say this - it doesn't work like that dean mate. if you use that logic, and I say something about being tolerant of other cultures and other people's way of doing things, then I wouldn't be able to criticise or condemn things like genocide, or ritual killing or maiming or honour killings.

bullsh*t.

the whole 'having to be tolerant of intolerance' is ridiculous and childish.

sass

Juniors
as for the homo question ... I've seen men in thailand and bali and italy (YES ITALY) holding hands who weren't couples. clearly other countries are a lot more open about hetero male physical affection. you might even be interested in books like this - http://www.amazon.com/Picturing-Men-Relationships-Everyday-Photography/dp/0226368580 about how prior to the sexual revolution of the 60s it was socially acceptable in western countries like the US as well.

it also pisses me off that this is even the assumption. OH HE MUST BE A HOMO. it's such a massive double standard. you just know the boys who are saying it are the same ones who would gladly watch two straight girls pash and think it's awesome.

Fathead

Bench
Look Im pretty sure that Dave Williams is not homosexual but if he is who cares ?

BUT.. from my fairly extensive travels, it IS fairly common for men to hold hands especially in Asian countries (esp in the rural areas) BUT kissing on the lips is usually only found in Gay men.

Pass the Ball may move in different circles and perhaps they are the same sort of circles that I have moved in but one thing is for certain - you cant learn too much about a place from a text book. Text books remain one persons opinions on a subject and as such should continue to be challenged and improved on - otherwise we wouldnt have new and revised editions !

God-King Dean

Immortal
ugh dean..you really need to decide if you like or dislike me coz this bipolar crap is getting old.

well said titan.

Look I'll give you a hint.

Get the f*ck over yourself bimbo.

Stop having a f*cking cry whenever someone disagrees with you.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Kiki said:
one minute you're defending me, the next you're dribbling this crap. get some consistency pls.

I disagreed with you. So you had a sook saying now I don't like you.

how exactly am i 'having a cry'? you're the one name calling.

Earlier...

ugh dean..you really need to decide if you like or dislike me coz this bipolar crap is getting old.

Whoops...

Frailty

First Grade
What a f**king pointless discussion...

For the record, textbooks are based on peoples opinions, and a lot of other peoples because they references, and whilst it doesn't give you the practical look, it does tell 'truth'.

Anecdotal evidence ("Oh i've been there and I never saw it") is a fallacy of argument and you should really stop. I've gone to lots of bulldogs games and never had any trouble... So therefore it mustn't have happened. I have been to plenty of clubs and none of them have been kicked out, so therefore it mustn't happen. It is inherently flawed, as opposed to highly referenced, critiqued, and academic works.

But again pointless, because it doesn't matter at all. OMG he kissed a guy on a cheeck after being on the piss for a few dads -> HE MUST BE GAY!

in general Australians are very reserved with their touching of others compared to other cultures...hence why seeing Dave kiss his mate is ZOMG HES A HOMOOOO.

I've noticed Australian males are slightly more homophobic in general than us kiwis. However, I have always found the Australian ass pat to be a weird contradiciton to their attitude. Shane Warne & Ian Healey were in love with each other FFS..hands on each others arses all day, gloves included for Healey cos Warnie had a big one.

Special K

Coach
I've noticed Australian males are slightly more homophobic in general than us kiwis. However, I have always found the Australian ass pat to be a weird contradiciton to their attitude. Shane Warne & Ian Healey were in love with each other FFS..hands on each others arses all day, gloves included for Healey cos Warnie had a big one.
kiwis are just plain gay tbh

melbourne_belle

Juniors
What a f**king pointless discussion...

For the record, textbooks are based on peoples opinions, and a lot of other peoples because they references, and whilst it doesn't give you the practical look, it does tell 'truth'.

Anecdotal evidence ("Oh i've been there and I never saw it") is a fallacy of argument and you should really stop. I've gone to lots of bulldogs games and never had any trouble... So therefore it mustn't have happened. I have been to plenty of clubs and none of them have been kicked out, so therefore it mustn't happen. It is inherently flawed, as opposed to highly referenced, critiqued, and academic works.

But again pointless, because it doesn't matter at all. OMG he kissed a guy on a cheeck after being on the piss for a few dads -> HE MUST BE GAY!

Thank you!!!

All this homophobic banter is childish.
He kissed a mate on the cheek after being on the drink for a few days and then just hearing that he got into the Australian team. I am pretty sure most of you guys on here would do the same.
So what if he is gay ( which pretty sure he isn't ) it doesn't make him a worse football player because of it.

Teddyboy

First Grade
The celebrations looked good nice to see the fans turn out compared to fans day last week.

kiwis are just plain gay tbh

What like these guys?

gallandbirdnsw.jpg