What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WOODEN SPOON 05'.

05' WOODEN SPOON

• Roosters

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bulldogs

• Broncos

• Panthers

• Dragons

• Storm

• Cowboys

• Raiders

• Knights

• Sharks

• Eels

• Sea Eagles

• Warriors

• Souths

• Total voters

The Colonel

Immortal
thickos said:
Parra were far less entertaining than us in 2004 IMO.

Obviously why they won the team try of the year!

OK - so maybe your close. :p We had our moments much like you did....

thickos

First Grade
I never said this was a good season. :(

The only positive was the 11 kids we blooded and the fact we, somehow, beat everyone home in the run to the 8.

Here's to 2005!

MOON MAN

Juniors
thickos said:
Oz Yid's Tigers said:
canberra are morals for the spoon

good cos they are the most boring side to watch bar none

touch footy crap with 5 dumps and a kick

:iwstupid:

Morals for the spoon? Please. Methinks you're still cut that you missed the finals - again.

Anyways yes we can be disgraceful at times but we have the ability to turn it on - 62-22 over Souths in the final round was pretty hot.

Parra were far less entertaining than us in 2004 IMO.

We won't win the spoon.

Souths were hopeless though Thickos.

thickos

First Grade
true but they drew with the Broncos the week before. Take it as you will, we could have flogged them with barging, up-the-middle tries but that night we threw it around and scored some scorchers out on the wing.

Anyways I don't think we're boring - frustrating (especially to support) but not boring!

Kris_man

Bench
I wish polls like this would just be deleted by the mods - you don't even have Souths in the poll options. It was a waste of my time coming onto this thread.

Kris_man

Bench
Tidus_Raider: top post, detailed and obviously a fair bit of effort put into it. i'm getting used to good posts coming from you.

Raiders for Wooden Spoon? Judging by 2004 form, and by key players lost (the best 2 forwards, and arguably the best back), it would seem that yes, we will be gunning for the 2005 wooden spoon. the factor that non-Raiders fans overlook is that we have an awesome PL team, who i think will take out the comp this year. guys like Todd Carney, Terry Campese, Josh Miller and Michael Weyman who non-Raiders fans would not have heard of, will be gunning it in firsts in no time. Frawley, J Smith and Adamson will also be better buys than a lot of people think. If we get Withers, i reckon that'd make us the best purchasers of 2004.

Raiders boring? Shit yeah. The most boring team in the comp, with the possible exception of Parramatta, who i've barely seen play this year.

The Colonel

Immortal
kris_man said:
I wish polls like this would just be deleted by the mods - you don't even have Souths in the poll options. It was a waste of my time coming onto this thread.

So why post in it if its such a waste of time?

lolesi

First Grade
GoTheBears said:
Actually sharks look pretty damn soft.

Soft?

How did we just miss out on the top 8 this year if we are 'soft', we will have basically the exact same forward pack next year..
Dykes and Kimmorley to go great!
Vagana to get alot more ball now Dykes is on board.

Raider_69

Post Whore
im liking this
season 03 had everyone pegging us for bottem 4, turns our we went top 4
now people are pegging us for last... :mrgreen:

to be honest next year wont be our best but ill garentee right here and now that we wont win the spoon, we wont go close, we should boarder top 8 or just miss out, we have too much young talent to win the spoon IMO

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
The warriors form next year depends on how much the media and betting agencys rate them.

As soon as they are down and being kicked around like a soccer ball they perform.

OZ_Falcon

Juniors
im liking this
season 03 had everyone pegging us for bottem 4, turns our we went top 4
now people are pegging us for last...

to be honest next year wont be our best but ill garentee right here and now that we wont win the spoon, we wont go close, we should boarder top 8 or just miss out, we have too much young talent to win the spoon IMO
Totally agree! The Raiders are the best team at suprising people, remeber the broncos raiders game this season?