What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WOODEN SPOON 05'.

05' WOODEN SPOON

• Roosters

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bulldogs

• Broncos

• Panthers

• Dragons

• Storm

• Cowboys

• Raiders

• Knights

• Sharks

• Eels

• Sea Eagles

• Warriors

• Souths

• Total voters
Dragons will have a shocker next year the wheels will fall off the management .
The fans will be screaming
ps I aint shit stirring I think fans patience is wearing thin bit like the roosters of the late 80's and 90's
Wooden spoon special at big odds get on it.

Munky

Coach
lolesi said:
Vagana to get alot more ball now Dykes is on board.

No, he will see the ball go past him when Dykes does a 40metre run... Across field and into touch.

lolesi

First Grade
Munky said:
lolesi said:
Vagana to get alot more ball now Dykes is on board.

No, he will see the ball go past him when Dykes does a 40metre run... Across field and into touch.

Haha, SHUT UP! :lol:
That was one thing that made me cringe, Dykes and passing or kicking it out on the fool :(

Mighty Tiger

Bench
I tipped Manly and well with the news of Walker not going to be playing for them now they would be the red hot favs with souths to win the spoon

Kris_man

Bench
Munky said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: - gold! but i do actually rate Dykes, he was an important part of my VNRL team.

Special K

Coach
Sea Eagles. Raiders will be in the bottom 3 though.

Young guns are well and good but throwing them in a side week in and week out and you don't get much. Look at the Cronulla side from 2003 and some of 2004. Stacked with players who owned all at flegg and pl who had jnr records as far as you can get (Atiken, Bird, Galloway, Simmons etc)

Iafeta

Referee
Gunna Matter said:
[quote="Iafeta
Unstable club? The only club that gains a profit each year WITHOUT a leagues club.

How do you know that? I really can't see how they could possibly have made a profit. Their crowds have been mediocre and they would have had quite a hefty bill for their players wages. I think Eric Watson is telling fibs if he's trying to claim he makes money out your mob.[/quote]

They make most of their money off the Vodafone Sponsorship I believe. Spiro Tsiros who is the General Manager of the Vodafone Warriors announced it 2 weeks ago to the media and would obviously back that up in the annual finance report.

mightybears

Bench
manly aren't looking too crash hot now
with walker 'blowing in the wind' away from brookvale
do manly had a top rate kicker that can hold a first grade spot?

Jono078

Referee
I cant really see the Rabbits getting far. Maybe in the next 2-3 years they will improve.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
I cant really see the Rabbits getting far. Maybe in the next 2-3 years they will improve.

Yeah, once Roy Bell and Joe Williams get some experience they'll come good.

On a note to Rabbits management, i think theyd go a bit further if they stopped taking rooster-rejects.

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
mightybears said:
manly aren't looking too crash hot now
with walker 'blowing in the wind' away from brookvale
do manly had a top rate kicker that can hold a first grade spot?

Hicks, Willow and Harris. All kick goals with good success. Willow took a role late in the season and started 5/8 as well....

Anonymous

Juniors
To see why a lot of people think Canberra are a good chance at spoon Raider's fans, just look at your coach. And I know a lot of you agree.

Having said that I think it's way to hard to call who'll get the spoon. I'm thinking Manly, but honestly, the playing rosters are so even for the bottom 7 or so teams it all comes down to coaching (imo).

pantherz9103

First Grade
While I'm more worried about who's going to win this year's comp, Go Panthers! I'll take a stab at predicting the table for 2005:

PENRITH
BULLDOGS
COWBOYS
DRAGONS
ROOSTERS
STORM
BRONCOS
KNIGHTS
Eels
Warriors
Sharks
Raiders