What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wooden Spoon is looking like it is heading to Campbelltown

Mr Saab

Referee
after round one vs the eels it was looking scary for the tigers...but they have recovered extremely well.

innsaneink

Referee
LYONWEEWAA NO1 said:
WOODEN SPOON OR SECOND LAST STIL GOING TO TAKE A GOOD FIVE YEARS FOR THE TIGERS TO BUILD A GOOD TOP EIGHT SIDE . JUMP SHIP AND COME OVER TO THE BULLDOGS WHERE GOT IT SEWN UP ALREADY

:lol:

Haha you very funny lyonweewee

DeadDog.jpg

Dogs living dangerously.

Tigger.:-#

Yowie

Juniors
Charlie Saab said:
after round one vs the eels it was looking scary for the tigers...but they have recovered extremely well.
Now its looking scary for the Broncos being unable to beat an out of form Manly oufit LOL

PARANoIR

Bench
lol @ the tigers getting the spoon!

lol @ the tigers needing another 5 years to be a good top 8 side, all you have to do is look at their young guys and you know they're gonna be a success.

BuffaloRules

Coach
Top 8 secured.

Two more wins secure us a Top 4 spot...with luck one more win can do it for the top 4...

Going to the Semi final Tigger?

gregstar

Referee
tigger said:
Well another 12 months, another wasted year. When will you 'fans' learn that your merger has been falling apart since the day it started? I just can't see anyway that this is an improvement on even Western Suburbs's darkest days!!??

Oh and how good do the Balmain PL team look Yappy? :lol:
i just thought the original post should be seen again as it's now 13 pages.

braz

Juniors
I'm sure I saw Tigger lining up with his newly purchased Wests Tigers retro Magpies jersey to get Ray Cashmere's autograph on Sunday night at Wests Leagues Campbelltown.

Nice of you to jumpon the bandwagon Tigger ole boy.

simon says

First Grade
I wonder where his mate Yappy is.....maybe they are both eating PIE at the same bakery.....

Cmon kiddies,dont be shy........:lol: :lol:

yappy

Bench
Pie? I never tipped the Tiges for the spoon. Like you simo I didn't think they had semis in em this season, probably next. The only pie I got is Magpie and a satisfying dish it is. :)