What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wooden Spoon is looking like it is heading to Campbelltown

yappy

Bench
magpiemax said:
That is certainly a classic.
But unfortunately I only sell small Jap cars like Mazda's,Corolla's,Honda's,Mitsubishi's etc..etc girly type cars.
That would suit young lady's or Tugger.

No problems Maxxy boy. I've found the new Magpiemobile. Pick it up tuesday.

futura 1.jpg

futura 2.jpg

Oh yeah baby! Magpies and Falcons - birds of a feather. Tigger can walk.

magpiemax

Juniors
That car look's as straight as a gun barrel,congratulation's Yappy!

Bet it cost you a pretty penny??
I reckon Tugger would look great in that car,especially in the trunk.

yappy

Bench
straight as the nullabor and stock as a rock my friend. The interior even impressed my mother-in-law. Just got her home and in the garage. Runs like a dream too. Cost a bit, but worth every cent. Bit of money to spend on seat belts for the sprogs, reco dash pad, and a small spot of cancer in the passenger side, but that's it.

Pop out to Henso on Saturday and you can run the rule over her.

innsaneink

Referee
magpiemax said:
That car look's as straight as a gun barrel,congratulation's Yappy!

Bet it cost you a pretty penny??
I reckon Tugger would look great in that car,especially in the trunk.

...or hangin from the rear view..

Very spic n span yap:thumb

yappy

Bench
tri-matic? isn't that a sh*tbox holden slushbox? Ford-o-matic 35 thank you very much.

Windows down at 70mph - almost as satisfying as a Magpie win (lucky I've got the car then huh?)

magpiemax

Juniors
yappy said:
The interior even impressed my mother-in-law. Just got her home and in the garage.
Geeez...Yappy!!Don't know about putting my mother-in-law in the garage,but anyway congratulation's once again.
P.S....Hope they don't put up a towering bomb up at Henson Park near your new car.

yappy

Bench
Slappy said:
Is that an XM or XP?
I know they made XP's in the coupe but not sure about the XM.

It's an XP. They did make 2 door XM's, but not many. I prefer the XP much more though. Never liked the XM front end or the dash. (not that there is much else different between the two)

tigger said:
Well another 12 months, another wasted year. When will you 'fans' learn that your merger has been falling apart since the day it started? I just can't see anyway that this is an improvement on even Western Suburbs's darkest days!!??

This post is a lot more interesting now.

12 points out of the spoon, beaten both Grand Finalists from last year and two of the current top 4, averaging 17k crowds, Balmain PL merged with Ryde Eastwood......

I get it now, Tugger is Nostradamus....

tigger

Juniors
I admit defeat, Playing at Leichhardt Oval is the only saviour, is that the most points Wests have ever scored?

gr8_1

Juniors
tigger said:
I admit defeat, Playing at Leichhardt Oval is the only saviour, is that the most points Wests have ever scored?

Why do you care ? Are you slowly becoming a fan of Wests Tigers ?

Anyways, no its not. They scored 56 against Souths last year.

yappy

Bench
joejoe said:
Who are the hawks?

They are one half of the Putney Pussies, the Denistone Devon Rex, the Epping Leptics. They are the pride of Ryde. The mighty Ryde-Eastwood Hawks! Balmain's other sugar daddy.

CULLUS.ONLINE

Juniors
tiiger your a gronk mate!
***had to jump on the bandwagon***

This thread should be re-titled "Telstra Premiership Trophey heading to Campbelltown"

Latest posts