What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wooden Spoon is looking like it is heading to Campbelltown

Nah Ribbsy, giving it a miss these days. Have to look elsewhere for them, tigger is always a good start but that nice person looks like he's scarpered.

Really Westie?

Shit, you get used to Yanks doing it but Poms doing it now?

Sacrilige.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Ribs said:
Little chance of that happening thankfully..... Unless they let Gasnier or Barrett drive the bus to the game, then we could lose the lot.

Should be an interesting game, Id say your blokes will need to get some points early and hope we panic. Which we do.....

Hows things E.A? Still fighting the morons in TFC?
Soft I tells ya!

BTW big call from the author :lol:
What a pratt.

They are playing good football in patches - but they are still beating themselves with giving away stupid penalties, such as skandalis putting his hand on the ball and stewart, scores, prince not putting his foot over the dead ball line from the kick off, farah throwing dumb pass straight to northern eagles player and they score not longer after that

Slappy

Juniors
What sort of turd quotes that prick Winston Churchill?

Tigger you are a sh*t-house rat!

Me too Cullus but let's face it, who cares.

Still, I reckon there's a hint as to tugger's nationality there.... Churchill quote, used to have a Frank Lampard avatar....the stench....

yappy

Bench
CULLUS.ONLINE said:
IVe got a sneaking suspision that Tigger is infact another member of this forum...

Nah he's definitely his own man. Just lonely for company.

How are you Tig? You must be happy with the Denistone Devon Rex in the Premier League top 8. meeooww.

magpiemax

Juniors
tugger said:
Bump.
th_beatdeadhorse5.gif
*edit*

yappy

Bench
maxxy! how are you champ? Got any deals on white xp 2 door falcon auto with the original donk?

magpiemax

Juniors
yappy said:
maxxy! how are you champ? Got any deals on white xp 2 door falcon auto with the original donk?
That is certainly a classic.
But unfortunately I only sell small Jap cars like Mazda's,Corolla's,Honda's,Mitsubishi's etc..etc girly type cars.
That would suit young lady's or Tugger.

innsaneink

Referee
yappy said:

My best mate in primary school, the jockey Neil Rae...his dad had one when he was a kid.....Trivia.:cool:

Latest posts