What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

wooden spoon

Gee_Up said:
Skando god bless him was your enforcer back then... no frills hard yards and never took a backward step when needing to throw them!

A real Prop.

100% true, I wish the current props we have would take a leaf out of his book.

Godz Illa

Coach
I tipped the Cowboys for the spoon back in round 1, but I'm happy to be wrong under these circumstances. Suck sh*t Dogs.

Brycey

Juniors
you and Timmah are tossers.

i can see IF there is a Perth team ever in the NRL they will be one of my hated teams.
all because one person tipped them for the spoon.

what a baby, if a perth team comes in itd win the premiership before cronulla does.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:lol:

What a sad case... finding year-old posts to have a go :lol:

yobbo84

Coach
I'm tipping a big year from Terry Campese, of all players. I saw some real strong performances from him while Carney was down at the early opener. Their pack is a pack of real no names, but they just grind it out. And occasionally shalack a team, that first 25 minutes against Parramatta this season was unbelievable. If they can keep their best attacking players on deck, Tongue he's always on deck, and perhaps create a little better around the ruck out of dummy half, they're going to be hard to beat again, particularly in C-city.

:clap::clap::clap: Prediction of the year!

aqua_duck

Coach
Dogs

Chris Anderson use to say your team is made up of 2 props and a halfback, and the rest is just like gravy, well Roberts, Armit and Hickey are sh!t IMO

hehehe, got a good payday coming up at the tab as well after I put some money on it at the beginning of the year when it was paying $13

pantherz9103

First Grade
I think the Panthers will retain the spoon. They have by far the worst coach in the league.

Maybe we have the worst coach, but look who got the spoon! :p Should be an official handover ceremony with Elliot giving the spoon to Folkes.

Last edited:

Knightmare

Coach
A big one finger salute to all those journo hacks who deathrode Newcastle and predicted Brian Smith would be thrown out on his arse!

How well did Parramatta go, fellas? :lol:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
A big one finger salute to all those journo hacks who deathrode Newcastle and predicted Brian Smith would be thrown out on his arse!

How well did Parramatta go, fellas? :lol:

They took the fall to knock you guys out ;-)

Knightmare

Coach
But Hagan is a great coach, right? He won a Premiership with the Knights, he was meant to take the Eels to Grand Final glory while Newcastle limped to the spoon and SACKED Brian Smith in the process! Why, oh why didn't the Knights board listen to the letter from that 9 y/o girl???

imasharkie

Coach
:lol:

What a sad case... finding year-old posts to have a go :lol:

dummyspit.jpg

Latest posts