What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Woolford Not Wanted!

parra pete

Referee
He has ALREADY signed..The announcement is imminent. Probably after tonight's Raiders 25th Year celebration..

Oh and Petey - You heard that here, not for the first time - and certainly not for the last time! __________________

BTW....I don't make the news, just release it for discussion..

Raider_69

Post Whore
parra pete said:
He has ALREADY signed..The announcement is imminent. Probably after tonight's Raiders 25th Year celebration..

Oh and Petey - You heard that here, not for the first time - and certainly not for the last time! __________________

BTW....I don't make the news, just release it for discussion..

:lol:
bout time you came unstuck
5 days on, no announcement...

Parra Pete is full of sh*te
you herd it here first!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
This is like one of those arguments over religion. Parra pete can't prove that Woolford has signed. But can you prove that he hasn't signed?

With respect to pete, I heard a definite maybe as well. Good source too. But there's no way I'd be backing it on that basis. Sounds like there's been a meeting, but no confirmation either way.

At the end of the day, I take my reliable sources with a grain of salt. They'll pick a winner this week, then get run down by a nag the next week. No such thing as a sure bet.

But hey, for what its worth the mail is that the coming of Wooford isn't far away. You just need to have faith. ;-)

parra pete

Referee
Take it from me...He has signed. If he hasn't I will Post - "I am a know all who knows nothing" thread..for you all to give me a public flogging.
But on the other hand, when the announcement is made, I'll want you all to post...."Gee he tipped us that on the 5th May...long before anyone else had said a word...he must know what he is talking about..What a scoop"...:lol: :lol:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
parra pete said:
Take it from me...He has signed. If he hasn't I will Post - "I am a know all who knows nothing" thread..for you all to give me a public flogging.
But on the other hand, when the announcement is made, I'll want you all to post...."Gee he tipped us that on the 5th May...long before anyone else had said a word...he must know what he is talking about..What a scoop"...:lol: :lol:
Only if you give me next week's winners at Randwick.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
parra pete said:
Read all about them in the Sunday Telegraph...

Got the Sunday Telegraph in front me Parra Pete. But I might need a bit of help finding the Woolford announcement... which page is it on?

parra pete said:
:whistle

Father Ted

First Grade
Willow said:
Got the Sunday Telegraph in front me Parra Pete. But I might need a bit of help finding the Woolford announcement... which page is it on?

:whistle

Can't find it in the Sun herald either !

parra pete

Referee
parra pete said:

I was referring to the Randwick winners NOT the signing of Germ...O ye of little faith!!!!!

Trust me, it has happened. Why it hasn't been announced is more to do with the St George side of things....

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Parra Pete, no disrespect but it appears that you've already missed the boat.

Whether or not Woolford signs isnt the issue anymore.

He may sign next week or next year. But your time frame is a mess - at the very least, you got that part wrong. Sounds like you were hanging on someone's every word a little too closely.

This is the problem with 'reliable sources'. They always talk without thinking that someone may be actually listening.

Indeed, a minefield of confusion for unsuspecting souls who hang around club bistros.

parra pete

Referee
Just forget I posted it...Remind me IF it doesn't happen...but I know for a FACT that Simon will be at St George in 2007. And it is not SOMEONES everyword...leave it at that OK. Its no earth shattering moment for me if he signed or didn't sign. You either want the news or you don't. If you like him as a player - or don't like him as a player - is NO concern of mine.
Facts are Facts and the fact is Simon Woolford will be at the Dragons in 2007.
If you don't like it..that's your problem not mine. I personally can't understand the Raiders letting him go. He is in their top 3 players in 2006

Willow

Assistant Moderator
parra pete 01 June 2006 said:
Woolford will sign tonight or tomorrow...
parra pete 03 June 2006 said:
The announcement is imminent. Probably after tonight's Raiders 25th Year celebration.
parra pete 08 June 2006 said:
parra pete 12 June 2006 said:
Just forget I posted it...Remind me IF it doesn't happen...
parra pete said:
You either want the news or you don't.
lol. What news? Someone's getting a tad touchy. Its not our fault that your led yourself down the garden path. As already explained Petey, its not news. It wasn't breaking news before you posted - it was already a rumour. But hey, thanks for the input.

God-King Dean

Immortal
parra pete said:
Facts are Facts and the fact is Simon Woolford will be at the Dragons in 2007.

Holy sh*t !

Someone call the Guiness Book of Records !

There's a fact that hasn't happened yet !

parra pete

Referee
parra pete said:
He HAS signed. Ask Peter Doust, not me, why it hasn't been announced...

And I was announcing the WINNERS to Randwick would be in the Sunday Telegraph..not the signing of Simon....:lol:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Careful pete, you're starting to answer yourself. You know that's a sign of something....

parra pete said:
He HAS signed.
Oh we already know that... old news now. Its still amusing to watch you claim the scoop. :lol:

And I thought you asked us to forget that you posted it.

Latest posts