What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worcestershire v Australians at Worcester Jul 2-5, 2013

Top score...well I must have missed Khawaja's score over 90...oh that is right didn't happen, and easy runs on the last day have no bearing. The fact is he is yet to work on his issues of leaving too many balls, he is too much a "4 or nothing" player and it doesn't work. I dislike Khawaja as every time he has been in he is either being average with the bat OR dropping catches...of which neither he has improved.

Guess you didn't see any Sheffield Shield, Ryobi Cup or BBL. Because he scored freely and had a great run rate in all formats, didnt drop catches. Was involved in the field. You don't know shit about cricket admit it. You have an agenda.

MSIH

Bench
Khawaja doesn't have bleached hair and a fake tan, therefore he's not up to Test standard.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Guess you didn't see any Sheffield Shield, Ryobi Cup or BBL. Because he scored freely and had a great run rate in all formats, didnt drop catches. Was involved in the field. You don't know shit about cricket admit it. You have an agenda.

He still was a 'four or nothing player', and nothing has changed. His inability to rotate the strike is the reason he isn't in the team. He is a poor fielder, you know it and everyone knows it. I don't have an agenda. If he was good at all of those areas I would have no issue in him in the side. However I see better players that could easily play those positions!

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
lol, repeating what you have already said doesn't make it right

TheParraboy

Staff member
lol, repeating what you have already said doesn't make it right

If you repeat things often enough to yourself it becomes reality...to yourself, only in Lockyland :D

STUMPS DAY 2

Worcester 7/246, trail by 150

Bird 4/38
Agar 2/79

TheParraboy

Staff member
Jackson Bird bowled well. Hope they pick him ahead of Starc

wont play I dont think, but Starc needs to bowl well, could be dropped (or rested :roll:) for Bird in the 2nd otherwise

My concern is for Siddle, if he doesn't bowl well, they will still pick him I think

aussies1st

Staff member
Any doubts about Cowan missing the side can be put to rest, he's been given all the match practice in the world in these 2 warm ups.

He has been given 19 or 20 tests in a row as match practice. He'll get picked, score his 30 odd runs, get out and continue being an under average player that he has shown he is thus far.

Timbo

Staff member
He scored 92 runs in the game. It's hardly a terrible return.

Timbo

Staff member
Also the commentators on BBC H&W are saying Cowan got a bad call, had an inside edge on his LBW.

BunniesMan

Immortal
The Captain and HAH ONFIRE. Scoring at a run a ball. Hughes gets his 3rd consecutive 50. Has 4 50s in his last 4 first class matches. Peaking at just the right time.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Andrew to Hughes, no run
Andrew to Hughes, FOUR
Andrew to Hughes, FOUR
Andrew to Hughes, FOUR
Andrew to Hughes, no run
Andrew to Hughes, FOUR