What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

World Champions!

The Clan

Juniors
Congratulations to ST GI well deserved!

11 of Wigans 17 were born n bred in Wigan that's some achievement!

Saint 60

Juniors
yup thought the ref was a tard...straight after Morris's first try...grrr
anyways great win :) didnt really think id care so much, but tis great lol
side looks good for the year to come...)

BigNormProvan

Juniors
Bloody magnificent. What a great team. What a game. Did I sh*t myself in the last 3 minutes??? I'm still cleaning up the mess!!!

Creagh was immense for me, Fein organized well, Coops is a machine, Hunt - Horse - Prior were hard as nails, Darius - all class, and a big thanks to Kingy for backing himself and crashing over.

I loved this bit of commentary late in the 1st half.....

Hemmings: (as Creagh charged into it) "2nd rower is Ben Creagh"
Stevo: He's good!!

Quote of the game:

Ben Creagh: "What the f**k was that"??!! (to the ref whilst getting tackled high) LOL.

Big Norm - On top of the world, looking down on creation :)

Dragon

Coach
gal_WCClates--9--600x400.jpg

saint-colesy

Juniors
Hopefully there's a pic of sowie coops and hornbag with the trophy in front of the army boys that travelled over

TonyDragons1

Juniors
Can any of the crew who were at the game post some pics? Also did the boys go up and salute the crowd? Would love to see more images of the Dragon Army in attendance (and the banners).

Love the intensity shown by the team - zero complacency! They were there to win the game and nothing was going to stop them.

Yeah the ref didn't keep the teams apart and some of the penalties were a bit dusty. But I actually think that was the best performance from a French referee I have seen. Remember the tours to France in the 70s and 80s? If you were beaten 28-3 in the penalties you had done well.

The commentary was far worse. Those guys have absolutely no concept of tactics. They even made Phil Gould look interesting.

Phil Clarke is usually v.good, but obviosuly he was supporting the Warriors last night. But I wish Hemmings would bog off over to where he started, wendyball. And if I come across any of you with nancyball insignia who are on this forum, I will squeeze your testicles.