What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

World Champions!

Red V Ultras

Juniors
Trophy cabinet will most likey need to be resized and extended when it gets installed at Kogarah...fill er up boys.

InThatNumber

Juniors
Fantastic win, really guts it out in the 2nd half. Shame about King, really happy he had the confidence to back his talent and get Saints back in front. Hope he makes a speedy recovery. Bring on the Titans...

Dragon_Taylor6

Juniors
King looked very sharp for the short amount of time he was out there. Lets hope we get some good news in regards to his injury.

Dragon Dave

Bench
Great game, very tough and Saints did so well to adjust after a shocking start.

30 mins into the game when we started dominating field position I was confident that we would do enough.

The ref was...interesting. Called "Play on!" when a Wigan player rolled through a tackle, then a Saints player 'played on' to make a tackle and got penalised. And had a good chuckle when he blew his whistle when the ball was still in the air, assuming Nightingale would catch it....

Very proud to be a Saints fan, the club, players and supporters deserve nothing less.

Also a big congrats to the travelling fans, made alot of noise and got some great TV time!

saintsam

Juniors
Just got back from the Pie dome. Great game and great performance from my no 1 aussie team. It was great to celebrate with the travelling Dragons fans who mixed with a respectable turnout from the UK saints. A great night!

Also thought the French ref Alibert wasn't to bad.

Best of look for the rest of the season.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
I'm glad I recorded it on IQ. The look on Mike Stephenson's devastated face made it all worth it.

Haha. So true. The wife is away this weekend and my dry February finishes today. That equates to a great weekend with the boys and in my down time, the box set victory pack, followed by the Charity Shield and then the WCC to finish it off. I'd say I can't remember the last time I felt this good on a Monday, but I've felt awesome every single day since Ocober 3rd last year.

Divine

Bench
thx choom! Listen for a rendition of "we are the champions" @ our first home game 2011.

saintzrule

Juniors
Wonderful atmosphere at the Taj, and nice to see OUR premiership trophy on display in the foyer. Big queue to get photoed with it. Its getting terribly hard to stay humble. Champions of the world!:D:D:D

Even got the jersey on at work (I work at a bottlo). If the boss tries to pull me up on it, I will remind him that it says "Penfolds" on it so therefore constitutes an alcohol branded shirt!

_Johnsy

Referee
Even got the jersey on at work (I work at a bottlo). If the boss tries to pull me up on it, I will remind him that it says "Penfolds" on it so therefore constitutes an alcohol branded shirt!

Which bottlo?

I'll call in one day & you'll know its me just by the number plates & back window of the car.

Palm Beach Cellars on Phillipine Parade. It's in the Laguna local shops between 2nd + 3rd Ave.

Also, all next week I'm only wearing St George jumpers. The people here give me a bit of stick for being a Dragons fan, though that has eased off somewhat since October!

Last edited:

STG-Dragon

Juniors
The Dragons are the undisputed CHAMPIONS and the best side in RL! Man I love the Dragons! Yeah baby! :)

I tell you what, throughout the years I always got disallouisioned with the Dragons, but after seeing all other sh*t sports out there, nothing compares to league and the Dragons, good times to continue for a long time I hope!

cant wait to see the replay so I can abuse the ref

Cagey Mac

Bench
Great win
We were a bit rusty in the beginning but a great gutsy win
Pity about King! That’s Gaz, Bails and King all with the same injury and all early (wasn’t Gaz in the CS?) Getting King back for the end of the season will add some variety where it counts and give our incumbents a rest if necessary.
Gaz was a bit rusty and Scotty cancelled out his errors with pure quality
Merrin and Hunt both impressed as did all the forwards
Boyd was dangerous as ever and Coops wrought havoc. BMoz was sublime!