What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

World Club Challenge discussion

Godz Illa

Coach
Official squad named! Getting toey!

http://www.dragons.com.au/default.a...agons-announce-squad-for-world-club-challenge

Dragons WCC Squad: Darius BOYD, Matt COOPER, Ben CREAGH, Nick EMMETT, Nathan FIEN, Mark GASNIER, Ben HORNBY, Bronx GOODWIN, Jon GREEN, Michael GREENFIELD, Dan HUNT, Trent MERRIN, Brett MORRIS, Jason NIGHTINGALE, Matt PRIOR, Beau SCOTT, Jamie SOWARD, Kyle STANLEY, Michael WEYMAN, Dean YOUNG.

2011_world_club_challenge_PROBIZ_logo.jpg

djdragon

Juniors
Interesting that Stanley and Young named when I thought they were out injured. Maybe going along for a junket?

Dragon Dave

Bench
Fair enough, it rewards players that got us there in the first place rather than some of the new kids on the block (King, Bosden etc)

I'm happy with that!

18 players, with Young and Stanley going along for the experience/support/reward.

Although, without Young and Stanley in the team, we have no backup hooker. Will Nathan play 80mins?

Benny

First Grade
I'm off - just about to leave for the airport and off to England this afternoon.

FIRE UP!

Boys and girls who are heading over I shall PM you my number over here (once I get one) so can catch up and organise meeting up for games we have tickets to etc etc!

Saints75

Juniors
The English wearers of the mighty red vee are looking forward to meeting up with our aussie red vee brethren.

Saints75

Juniors
Oh I forgot to mention the pitch at wigan is up to its usual standard which is crap its what you get for building on a marsh

Dragon Dave

Bench
Just spoke to Channel Nine programming and asked if they are showing the WCC. Got the reply "Ohhh is that the Illawarra Dragons vs England?" to which I replied "Yes, well it's the Dragons vs Wigan.."

"That's the one, we will be showing it on Tuesday 1st March at 12pm, not live..."

Let's pray she's wrong or Fox have picked it up...

big pat

Coach
i was about to write thats a long time, to wait for a game, the i realise feb only has 28 days, anyway so typical of nine and the dicktatorship that they work by, for the millions watching on tv, show the game live dickheads

silverex

Bench
Just spoke to Channel Nine programming and asked if they are showing the WCC. Got the reply "Ohhh is that the Illawarra Dragons vs England?" to which I replied "Yes, well it's the Dragons vs Wigan.."

"That's the one, we will be showing it on Tuesday 1st March at 12pm, not live..."

Let's pray she's wrong or Fox have picked it up...

Hey DD,

In your books, is 12pm in the daytime or nighttime?

I was taught that there is no 12pm, it's either 12 noon or 12 midnight. :D

Either way I'd have to set the PVR if I'm going to watch this game.

Dragon Dave

Bench
Hey DD,

In your books, is 12pm in the daytime or nighttime?

I was taught that there is no 12pm, it's either 12 noon or 12 midnight. :D

Either way I'd have to set the PVR if I'm going to watch this game.

:lol: I came across the same question when the woman told me it was on at 12pm. I said "...so that's noon, right?" She said yes. I assumed I was having a brain fart and it was common knowledge that 12pm was noon.

Anyway...learn something everyday!

STG-MACCA

Bench
lol, 12.00pm is in the afternoon (hence the PM) and 12.00am is the morning (hence the AM).

I reckon they stuffed up (again) and it will actually be shown at 12am not 12pm
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Latest posts