What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

World club challenge

GongPanther

Referee
St Helens much much better than I expected.
I mentioned during the week that I as concerned that the Panthers didn't have a warm up game for this match.

Back line passing is clunky as well as our defense one pass inside the ruck. But still, we have been a good 2nd half side over the past 5 years, so that will be our saving grace I suppose.

Hooked

Juniors
St Helens much much better than I expected.

I knew they would turn up. I didn't believe the rubbish on here we would win easily, or they wouldn't make the top 8 here.

We still have Edwards, Sorro, Martin and Luke to come back. We will get better as the season goes on. But make no mistake we are coming back to the pack this year.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Very Clunky half of footy, about what I expect in a trial.
Zac Hoskins can have the starting left edge, he looks rock solid in defence.

Critta is a shit FB, said it 100 times, Tito should be getting that spot when Dyls is out.

I hope May is Ok.

Girds89

Bench
Kenny service hasn't been that bad tbh.

It's the slight of hand we are missing.

The deception api gave creates time and space.

Kenny isn't necessarily a bad passer... just doesn't give the 'time' api does to his halfs

GongPanther

Referee
The other point was that driving rain the Panthers were running against and the Saints had the wind at their backs. I don't think we will get that advantage in the next half.

Girds89

Bench
Also not concerned by this result at all..

Ivan has become way to good a coach to pull trick plays in a glorified trial

Girds89

Bench
All our moves to the edges... haven't been bad.. just lacking a gun player..

Kiks Martin sorely missing

Latest posts