What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

World club challenge

Girds89

Bench
Thought they might have been foxing this... leaving a heap in reserve...

That celebration says not.

Which is highly concerning

Fangs

Coach
Remember how this feels people.

Penrith were schooled tonight. Made some of our guys look second rate. Leota and Crichton had shockers.

Penrith have never won a World Club Challenge.

The Realist

Juniors
This game is a small glimpse into the future. Service slow and sloppy from dummy half means that Yeo and Cleary are less effective.

Our Edge has nothing in attack or defense as Hoskings and Garner are absolute plodders. Luai looks lost without a barnstorming backrower next to him.

I know we were missing Edwards, Marto and Sorenson but honestly if we had either Api or Kikau, yet alone both, we win tonights game comfortably.

Girds89

Bench
Well it's finally official - Penrith are the second best league team in the world

This game is a small glimpse into the future. Service slow and sloppy from dummy half means that Yeo and Cleary are less effective.

Our Edge has nothing in attack or defense as Hoskings and Garner are absolute plodders. Luai looks lost without a barnstorming backrower next to him.

I know we were missing Edwards, Marto and Sorenson but honestly if we had either Api or Kikau, yet alone both, we win tonights game comfortably.
Yep

The Clan

Juniors
Congratulations St Helens World Club Champions and now officially the best club team in the World

Beaten the NRLs dominant team in their own back yard and did so with a home grown Sts Academy produced spine Welsby, Lomax, Dodd, Roby, Knowles. Throw in Makinson, Percival Whitfield, Lees, who are also Acdemy products and Head Coach Paul Wellens, who also came from Sts Academy

kinghippo

Juniors
Best team won and congratulations to them.
Weird game, that weather was crazy, the amount of mistakes in us was horrible and they shut us down really effectively for most of the game.

Girds89

Bench
I get the Kenny hate....

He's not api....

Luke adds something.

But man.... surely we can't be relying on garner and hosking.

Martin and soro have to be 11 and 12..

Hosking and garner didn't not only offer nothing... they took time away from the half's by not being an attacking threat.

Mav geyer...... please mav... kick on quick..

I'll tell you one thing now posters..

If Liam gets injured we can not... I say again we CAN NOT win a comp with hoskinh and garner

Latest posts