What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

World club challenge

Luke Bowden

First Grade
This game is a small glimpse into the future. Service slow and sloppy from dummy half means that Yeo and Cleary are less effective.

Our Edge has nothing in attack or defense as Hoskings and Garner are absolute plodders. Luai looks lost without a barnstorming backrower next to him.

I know we were missing Edwards, Marto and Sorenson but honestly if we had either Api or Kikau, yet alone both, we win tonights game comfortably.
We never trial well.

remember when Parra smacked us 36 nil…

hahaha this shit happens every year… we play like busters in the Trials… everyone has a whinge and whine… then we dominate the season and win the comp…

Luke Bowden

First Grade
I get the Kenny hate....

He's not api....

Luke adds something.

But man.... surely we can't be relying on garner and hosking.

Martin and soro have to be 11 and 12..

Hosking and garner didn't not only offer nothing... they took time away from the half's by not being an attacking threat.

Mav geyer...... please mav... kick on quick..

I'll tell you one thing now posters..

If Liam gets injured we can not... I say again we CAN NOT win a comp with hoskinh and garner
Disagree

Hoskins looked good all round, great in defence. You need to calm down

Kilkenny

Coach
Went to the game, massive shame about the weather.

Stood under the Eastern Stand out of the elements, so saw none of the 1st half, left at half time listed to second half on the drive home, got home just in time to see the winning field goal.

What a great night!!!!!!!!!!

Girds89

Bench
Defence was never going to be an issue.

Kenny replaces api... he's probs a better defender.

Garner and hosking good defenders...

We created nothing. Comes back to api and kiks

Hope May's ok

The Predictor

Juniors
This game is a small glimpse into the future. Service slow and sloppy from dummy half means that Yeo and Cleary are less effective.

Our Edge has nothing in attack or defense as Hoskings and Garner are absolute plodders. Luai looks lost without a barnstorming backrower next to him.

I know we were missing Edwards, Marto and Sorenson but honestly if we had either Api or Kikau, yet alone both, we win tonights game comfortably.
But u don’t….

The Predictor

Juniors
If you honestly believe that, you’re either an idiot or never watched the English Super League.

They just won an NRL trial game, even Parramatta win those…
Well it did mean a lot to ur mob, because they were carrying on with the same dumbass and gang signs as per usual, say what u like, but this should have been nothing but a win for ur mob, but u were really never in it….now u are all going on about the dude with the shit hairstyle and a cheating spouse!!!

Latest posts