What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

World Cup Kits

yakstorm

First Grade
England
images (7).jpeg

Jamaica
FB_IMG_1628502983693.jpg

Brasil
Home+Kit.png

Green_

Juniors
England - Oxen
Scotland - VX3
Wales - VX3
Ireland - O'Neills
France - Errea
Italy - ?
Greece - ?
Lebanon - Paladin
Australia - Canterbury
NZ - BLK (?)
PNG - ?
Fiji - ISC (?)
Samoa - Classic
Tonga - Dynasty (?)
Cook Islands - ?
Jamaica - Playerlayer

Nuke

Staff member
Kinda surprised Brazil went with that design. It's way too close to the Jillaroos jersey, and they've been around a lot longer than the Brazil womens team have.
I wonder if, in the event of an Australia vs Brazil match, would the Jillaroos wear the same kit as the mens Kangaroos?

yakstorm

First Grade
Kinda surprised Brazil went with that design. It's way too close to the Jillaroos jersey, and they've been around a lot longer than the Brazil womens team have.
I wonder if, in the event of an Australia vs Brazil match, would the Jillaroos wear the same kit as the mens Kangaroos?
It's their primary and I guess they are just following what a lot of other Brazilian National teams do (Football, Basketball, Volleyball, Union, Hockey) with yellow as the primary colour on their top, green the secondary and then blue shorts.

I'd imagine if the Jillaroos face the Amazonas, Brazil will wear a predominantly blue kit, though there is a very slim chance either will meet this year.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Love the Cook Islands jersey. Id buy an Engalnd one if they did it without sponsors. I hope the Kangaroos are getting a better jersey than that ugly thing?