What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

worst acting ever

roopy

Referee
Just watched a bit of underbelly, and Mathew Newton knocked down Ian Roberts with an open hand slap that had him on the ground clutching his belly for 10 minutes.
Turned it off right there.

bartman

Immortal
Was that on tonight? Gee, no wonder it's so quiet around the place... I had no idea.

roopy

Referee
You see one bad action sequence and shun the rest? How unleftist of you Roopy.
I was only watching to see if a relative of mine gets a mention (he was on the legal side of the Griffith thing), but it isn't worth sitting through to see.

God-King Dean

Immortal
nicole_kidman1_300_400.jpg

Misanthrope

Staff member
I haven't seen the offending piece of footage yet, but if you're making that call, roops - I'm wondering how much Australian television, American sitcom television, and student film you've seen? :p

Misanthrope

Staff member
Nicholas Cage is far from the worst out there. He chooses some God awful movies, but he's had enough decent performances in there to rule him out as a suspect.

Now:

haydenchristensen.jpg

This guy deserves to be punished for not having ever produced one convincing performance.

And:

ParisHilton_Caulfield_8572072.jpg

Can't even convincingly fake an orgasm

yeah....

it was dissapointing TBH. newton...i dunno. i just expect him to just goof off like in stupid stupid man.

and that was ian roberts was it? i thought so.

this show would want to improve.

Mr Saab

Referee
So much for being advertised as better than the first Underbelly. The first 5 minutes of Underbelly 2008 was better than the whole 2 hrs of this crap.

Last edited: